How to use the world of the A20 RWG for hosting server?

AemiliusMily

9 hours ago, AemiliusMily said:

Is it workable or no?

Yes, you can copy a world to your server. If you gen it on your local machine it will be in %appdata%\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds.

Copy the new world folder to your server's data/worlds folder. Then edit serverconfig.xml <property name="GameWorld"                        value="Navezgane"/>with

the name of the folder you copied to the data/world folder. For example, you could name the folder "Gary" then you would have data/worlds/Gary on your server and your

serverconfig should have the line <property name="GameWorld"                        value="Gary"/>

On 12/9/2021 at 7:44 AM, Beelzybub said:

Yes, you can copy a world to your server. If you gen it on your local machine it will be in %appdata%\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds.

Copy the new world folder to your server's data/worlds folder. Then edit serverconfig.xml <property name="GameWorld"                        value="Navezgane"/>with

the name of the folder you copied to the data/world folder. For example, you could name the folder "Gary" then you would have data/worlds/Gary on your server and your

serverconfig should have the line <property name="GameWorld"                        value="Gary"/>

Oh they are there~~

Thanks so much! XD

I was looking at the wrong folder!

I was usually using the 3rd party world generator that I forgot to look here for the Generated Worlds.