JaxTeller718's A20 Modlets

JaxTeller718

22 hours ago, slam said:

How do I moved a repaired stove, or build a damaged stove to repair in my base?

This seems less than useful if it can only be used on stoves found in random houses. 

I can make them craftable for sure. Next update will do so

8 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day JaxTeller

On the "eggs in refrig" How low of a chance is there ... Checked many and haven't found a one Yet.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

im still learning he loot system and the new probabilities. Will update them from low to medium next update

7 hours ago, Zagan said:

Yeah I tried to use this mod and you are right, you can't have a working stove in your base unless you take over a house with a broken stove in it for your base.
Would be much better if it worked on an "Old Stove" or "Wall Oven" that you buy from the trader, or if you could just build one, so you can place it where you want.

Agreed

Changes and Fixes

Working Stoves and Grills

Added 1 grill and 2 stoves to crafting. Added the others to traders only. Added Wall Oven

Working Sinks

Added a few more sinks to working (utility etc) and to trader

Eggs in fridges

Upped the probability to medium chances

Changed the Working Devices Modlet to reflect these changes

Added Car Respawner Modlet. Cars respawn to full working self after 2 weeks (14 days) in game

18 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:
20 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Changes and Fixes

Working Stoves and Grills

Added 1 grill and 2 stoves to crafting. Added the others to traders only. Added Wall Oven

Working Sinks

Added a few more sinks to working (utility etc) and to trader

Eggs in fridges

Upped the probability to medium chances

Changed the Working Devices Modlet to reflect these changes

Added Car Respawner Modlet. Cars respawn to full working self after 2 weeks (14 days) in game

JaxTeller718 You should change your name to Santa Claus.

Thanks for working on your mods to make them even more awesome!

Well, the working stove and oven work great, the water cooler doesn't though. I click on it with my water jar in hand but nothing happens.

The sink works, but you can't pick the sink or the water cooler up.

Maybe if you made it scrap to the item like in Home Depot mod.

Thanks so much for making these!

Edited by Zagan (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Zagan said:

Well, the working stove and oven work great, the water cooler doesn't though. I click on it with my water jar in hand but nothing happens.

The sink works, but you can't pick the sink or the water cooler up.

Maybe if you made it scrap to the item like in Home Depot mod.

Thanks so much for making these!

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Hello,

I just tried Car and Truck Respawns but after dismantling an Army Truck there was no grass left behind. it did work on cars. I have not however tested on buses yet

I will look into both of these in the morning

Great Mods, Awesome Work @JaxTeller718 thanks, my server appreciates  it !!

I seen you take request .. one we are looking for is the mod slots on items tools/weapons

previous Alpha was an extra slot per level .. level 2 - 2 mod slots, level 4 - 4 slots

In A19 we had a mod for this to happen again.. now we are on the hunt for one in 20

if your so inclined for the project

Thanks again

Sorry for the poor english , i'm a frenchy ;)

A few week ago , my gf and i  restarted a 7DTD  local server, only for  both of us. We hadn't play since  early A19. Loaded a bunch  of mods, somme good , some bad , some very very cool.

Around level 50 , i decided to clean  the server  of bad mods... at the end  3 out of 4 of the surviving mods where labbeled JaxTeller.  i searched  who was this son of anarchy  and   found  your list  of A20 mods.

You can  be proud, i trashed  the A19 server  and  restarted  on clean slate just  for your mods and i am a lazy one who do not restart for  pleasure :p

and  guess what ? i am really  happy  to  enjoy A20 with your mods

Tried to donate on your link , but  for personal reason  i will nerver use a paypal account  ever again.

So i will not donate 😕  but  i wanted to let you know that  your work is awesome and give us great  fun .

Thanks a lot  Jax !

52 minutes ago, BasicallyACat said:

No, I don't approve of not being able to make red tea in the campfire. 

I had to scrap that playthrough once I removed the mod.  Thanks Jax /s

LOL, sorry I ruined your playthrough. Coffeemaker can be removed without scrapping play just in case people dont see the /s lol

2 hours ago, El ricou said:

Sorry for the poor english , i'm a frenchy ;)

A few week ago , my gf and i  restarted a 7DTD  local server, only for  both of us. We hadn't play since  early A19. Loaded a bunch  of mods, somme good , some bad , some very very cool.

Around level 50 , i decided to clean  the server  of bad mods... at the end  3 out of 4 of the surviving mods where labbeled JaxTeller.  i searched  who was this son of anarchy  and   found  your list  of A20 mods.

You can  be proud, i trashed  the A19 server  and  restarted  on clean slate just  for your mods and i am a lazy one who do not restart for  pleasure :p

and  guess what ? i am really  happy  to  enjoy A20 with your mods

Tried to donate on your link , but  for personal reason  i will nerver use a paypal account  ever again.

So i will not donate 😕  but  i wanted to let you know that  your work is awesome and give us great  fun .

Thanks a lot  Jax !

I have a Patreon as well if you like, I just do not advertise it much.

Thank you for the kind words :) I am very happy you are enjoying the mods

5 hours ago, illusions said:

I seen you take request .. one we are looking for is the mod slots on items tools/weapons

previous Alpha was an extra slot per level .. level 2 - 2 mod slots, level 4 - 4 slots

In A19 we had a mod for this to happen again.. now we are on the hunt for one in 20

Thanks again

I can do this for you 

40 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:

I have a Patreon as well if you like, I just do not advertise it much.

Thank you for the kind words :) I am very happy you are enjoying the mods

well i am not used to patreon  but if you  give me  a link  where a i can contribute to your job getting rewarded , i would gladly  try  !

Edited by El ricou (see edit history)

7 hours ago, illusions said:

Thanks again

I made this AK-47 Chimera (Does Electric/Fire/Knockdown dmg.) mod with 6 mod slots at Tier 6. The line looks like this...

<passive_effect name="ModSlots" operation="base_set" value="1,2,3,4,5,6" tier="1,2,3,4,5,6"/>

I suppose you could do a global effect with this line.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, JaxTeller718 said:

Added New one

Blood Moon Until Dawn

Blood Moon will now last until dawn like pre A16. The last group are just normal zeds but they are continuous.

Download This Modlet

Quick question - I couldn't tell from the mod itself. Is this a continuous horde-sized wave, or similar to the A16 post-horde trickle? Either one could work, I just want to prepare people on my server before I put it in.

Thanks!

do any of these change the difficulty multiplier, ie if you set say a 2x difficulty multiplyer, would that make game stage happen much quicker, which then in turn naturally would give more zombies sooner?  some of the high game stages in the xmls almost seem impossible to reach unless you had large groups of people in the server.  could be an easy way to make it hard maybe.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:05 PM, JaxTeller718 said:

LOL, sorry I ruined your playthrough. Coffeemaker can be removed without scrapping play just in case people dont see the /s lol

I got error messages once I removed the Working Devices mod.  So no, it can't be removed without scrapping the playthrough.

Edited by BasicallyACat (see edit history)