JaxTeller718's A20 Modlets

JaxTeller718

2 hours ago, CynicalGamer said:

One of the things I love about your mods is they are all so to the point, little or no bloat, they just have function and those functions all enhance the gameplay experience.

I am definitely trying to keep it light. This next one though does add a craftable item to enable the working sinks and ovens. Had to be done as an upgrade otherwise it turned all the lootable sinks and stoves into working ones and I figured you guys would want to loot them before upgrading them to working. Let me know how this way feels.

Working Stoves

Adds stove, grill and wood stove repair kits. Use with hammer or nailgun on stoves and grills and wood ovens to upgrade them to working. The new stoves and grills will no longer be lootable of course since they are now working.

Working Sinks and Water Coolers

Adds cooler and sink repair kits to fix up house sinks and water coolers. More sinks will be added in the future (office utility etc) but for now its just cabinet type sinks.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Admin Skill and Experience Books

Tired of using commands for players on your server? Need to wipe someone or yourself and need to get them back on their feet? Testing? Use these books to speed things up. Books for both Experience and Skill Points in values from 1 to 500000 will help anyone reclaim what is theirs. The books are set to Dev Only in CM Menu.

1 hour ago, Kilroy5150 said:

Good deal. Is there any chance all the "working" (stove, sink, water cooler, ect) mods will be put into a singular mod package?

i can combine the 2 sure. just the sinks and stoves? or all the working modlets like microwave and coffeemaker too?

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:

i can combine the 2 sure. just the sinks and stoves? or all the working modlets like microwave and coffeemaker too?

Honestly? As many non-working devices that can be made working. It just feels better knowing that they all could be grouped into one mod.

I've been with 7D2D for a long time and, when people ask me about it, I have to tell people that the modders are what makes the game worth playing (to me). You guys seem to be about 2-5 years ahead on what would make the QOL feeling, in this game, better.

Do you do any pickup mods? If so, could you combine the pickup with the ability to scrap anything you make available to pick up? That's been my real issue with 7d2d is there's so much out there, that could be picked up and scrapped, that can't be touched by default. When you guys get an idea to make content more accessible, I love ya for it :)

28 minutes ago, Kilroy5150 said:

Honestly? As many non-working devices that can be made working. It just feels better knowing that they all could be grouped into one mod.

I've been with 7D2D for a long time and, when people ask me about it, I have to tell people that the modders are what makes the game worth playing (to me). You guys seem to be about 2-5 years ahead on what would make the QOL feeling, in this game, better.

Do you do any pickup mods? If so, could you combine the pickup with the ability to scrap anything you make available to pick up? That's been my real issue with 7d2d is there's so much out there, that could be picked up and scrapped, that can't be touched by default. When you guys get an idea to make content more accessible, I love ya for it :)

Here ya go :)

Working Devices

Combines the working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves modlets into one modlet. DO NOT USE if you are already using the other ones.

If you give me an idea of what items you would like to see picked up i can start working on that for you, Theres a LOT of scrappable items lol

12 minutes ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Here ya go :)

Working Devices

Combines the working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves modlets into one modlet. DO NOT USE if you are already using the other ones.

If you give me an idea of what items you would like to see picked up i can start working on that for you, Theres a LOT of scrappable items lol

Yes, you are very right. There's a lot out there and i'm sure it's a job to even keep track of stuff. I'm guessing that's why it's done a lot less than other mods :)

Wait, did i miss something? A link or did you attach a file? Maybe my browser isn't picking it up?

Edited by Kilroy5150 (see edit history)

On 12/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, JaxTeller718 said:

"The new stoves and grills will no longer be lootable of course since they are now working."

Aren't those the primary source of cooking grills when looted? In all my run throughs it seems like I got them out of those 2 particular items every game. Is there another way to make up for that loss in the looting? I know you can make those but isn't that after you get a forge?

1 minute ago, CynicalGamer said:

Aren't those the primary source of cooking grills when looted? In all my run throughs it seems like I got them out of those 2 particular items every game. Is there another way to make up for that loss in the looting? I know you can make those but isn't that after you get a forge?

They cant be both loot and campfire. but they start out as loot. none are working until you upgrade them so if you don't upgrade them manually they will stay lootable

21 hours ago, JaxTeller718 said:

Updated the "Working" Modlets so that stone axes work with the kits now as well as nailguns and hammers

Heh, have you tried MadToker's Killer Stone Axe? He made the first version of it and I have been keeping it updated since he quit. It modifies the base Stone Axe instead of adding a new one. You can play through the whole game with just this axe...lol.

The Killer Stone Axe is a beast, I have it on Nexus Mods site.
spacer.png

Also I keep RussianDude's grasscutter going I keep on Nexus for others to enjoy. I have a personal version of it that I made into the ultimate weapon that chops Zeds up from 120m away at 100 entity damage and 900 swings a minute. It's hilarious to watch and will get you though a Blood Moon easily. These are just for fun though, serious players who like a challenge would probably hate me, heh. But I don't care, the whole point of playing a game is to have fun, right? Not everyone has fun the same way.

3 hours ago, Zagan said:

Heh, have you tried MadToker's Killer Stone Axe? He made the first version of it and I have been keeping it updated since he quit. It modifies the base Stone Axe instead of adding a new one. You can play through the whole game with just this axe...lol.

The Killer Stone Axe is a beast, I have it on Nexus Mods site.
spacer.png

Also I keep RussianDude's grasscutter going I keep on Nexus for others to enjoy. I have a personal version of it that I made into the ultimate weapon that chops Zeds up from 120m away at 100 entity damage and 900 swings a minute. It's hilarious to watch and will get you though a Blood Moon easily. These are just for fun though, serious players who like a challenge would probably hate me, heh. But I don't care, the whole point of playing a game is to have fun, right? Not everyone has fun the same way.

I agree 100 percent that everyone should play their own way to have fun. That is why i love modlets because there is so many of them to choose from. I try to do my part in making things useful, realistic or more challenging lol. I dont think I would ever adapt these though because they are not something I would add to my own game. Although i do love that grass cutter too. 

New modlet Added.

Canned Food

Adding canned food crafting unlocked at Master Chef level 5. Finally a use for cans and a nice compliment to the Working Microwave modlet. The recipes are janky because we do not have pears or peas or different meat and fish but hey we can hold 5000 concrete blocks in our bag so... lol

15 hours ago, slam said:

How do I moved a repaired stove, or build a damaged stove to repair in my base?

This seems less than useful if it can only be used on stoves found in random houses. 

Yeah I tried to use this mod and you are right, you can't have a working stove in your base unless you take over a house with a broken stove in it for your base.
Would be much better if it worked on an "Old Stove" or "Wall Oven" that you buy from the trader, or if you could just build one, so you can place it where you want.