A20/21 Modlets - 30K/50K/65K Stacks, Arrow-Xbow ammo swap, Ammo Disassemble, +

elucidus

Updated: Alpha 21 compatibility - the below indicated mods appear to work for Alpha 21.  If there are any issues, please post them and I'll see what I can do.

Let me know if there are any questions or weird requests.

30K Stacks Mod - (A20/A21) Allows stacking for most of the non-block and non-mod items.

50K Stacks Mod - (A20/A21) Allows stacking for most of the non-block and non-mod items.  (added 18-Dec-21 - Added due to Alpha 20 B233 upping the max)

65K Stacks Mod - (A20/A21) Allows stacking for most of the non-block and non-mod items.  (added 18-Dec-21 - Added due to Alpha 20 B233 upping the max)

Ammo Disassembly Mod - (A20/A21) Allows ammo to be separated into its constituent parts, there may be some new/missing ammo types, let me know if you find any.  (Special thanks to Simos MCmuffin for the A21 fix)

Arrow-Xbow ammo Conversation Mod - (A20/A21) Allows you to swap bolts and arrows at will.

Terrain-Based Movement Speed Mod - (A20 Only) Alters everyone's movement speed based on the type of terrain you are on.  From -25% for snow up to +35% for Asphalt.  It also affects zombies and I think it still doesn't work for vehicles.  (added 18-Dec-21)

Edited by elucidus (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, kimsgrim said:

Been trying to download it. The download link does nothing. Opening new tab with it does nothing and opening a new page with the download link leads to a blank page with "http://cdgroup.org/files/7dtd/30kStacks.zip" as the url.

Sorry, you're having issue, but I just checked through my wife's computer and the download worked from your quoted link.  Internet hiccup perhaps?  Maybe a different browser?  Try rebooting? 

I can't upload it to the forums either.  Sorry, I can't be of more help, but it appears to be working from here.  

5 minutes ago, elucidus said:

Sorry, you're having issue, but I just checked through my wife's computer and the download worked from your quoted link.  Internet hiccup perhaps?  Maybe a different browser?  Try rebooting? 

I can't upload it to the forums either.  Sorry, I can't be of more help, but it appears to be working from here.  

Thanks for the reply. I spammed clicked it, copied the link provided when opening it in a new page, entered it into another page and something seemed to work. I only bring this up because the other 20 mods I downloaded didn't have this issue. 

Who knows haha. The mod works fine for me! Stacks galore! Thanks for taking the time to update!

47 minutes ago, Wycofane said:

Linked worked for me in Firefox. But not in chrome.

That may be related I wasn't able to log in to the forums at first in chrome.  

1 hour ago, Slipy007 said:

Link works fine. But I'm wondering why are the items not stacking? I'm still getting 6k stone stack etc. I'm using A20.

Just went it and it appears to be working on mine.  Did you install it to the 7 Days to Die/Mods folder?

image.png.f5c8e583158d4f76c65bccd5d5dd0462.png

On 12/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, elucidus said:

Hey, Hey, Everbody,

I have been in the background for a while.  Most of the modlets still work, I also adjust the Arrow Disassembly mod to account for missing Blunderbus ammo. So I will list them here for A20.

These are all the modlets that work on A20.  Mostly A18/19 stuff.  There are some that still need more testing.  I am sure there are more that can be added to some of these, but they are functional as is.  

If work allows I hope to dig deeper into the modlet scene.   

Let me know if there are any questions.

30K Stacks Mod - Allows stacking for most of the non-block and non-mod items.

Ammo Disassembly Mod - Allows ammo to be separated into its constituent parts, there may be some new/missing ammo types, let me know if you find any.

Arrow-Xbow ammo Conversation Mod - Allows you to swap bolts and arrows at will.

---

I have not tested the below modlets yet.  Not sure if there is any interest and I have been too busy playing.

Effectively Unlimited Stamina

Infinite Ammo and Durability

Quality Damage Bonuses

Quality Effectiveness Bonuses

Reduced stamina usage by Quality Level

Terrain Based Movement Speed

Scrap Iron and Steel Bars (Looks like I'll have to add wood bars back for this one).

EDIT: Like always, if you want to use any of these or part of them for any compilation of works, please just give me credit where it is due.  Thank you.

not sure if you are interested but im using the ammo disassembly and i upsized the icons to fit 160x160. feel free to use it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ew2bmogwpirtwg8/ItemIconAtlas.zip/file

On 12/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, DevLiQuiD said:

2021-12-08T12:09:33 71.462 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "30K-itemstack" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='medicalBloodDrawKit']/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value"  (line 6 at pos 3)

fix for this?

Change "medicalBloodDrawKit" to "medicalBloodBag" in the items.xml

On 12/8/2021 at 1:59 AM, Sinagrit Baba said:

If you have an SSL certificate on your site, update your download links to https. Chrome blocks http downloads.

Updated the links.  Good call.  Tested and they appear to work.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:26 AM, ubai said:

I love the Terrain Based Movement Speed mod, just adds a nice touch. :)

I will test it this weekend and see about getting it up.

2021-12-08T12:09:33 71.462 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "30K-itemstack" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='medicalBloodDrawKit']/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value"  (line 6 at pos 3)

fix for this?

I'll fix this this weekend.  Though lljakll seems ot have posted a fix, but I'll put it in.  

On 12/8/2021 at 7:25 PM, EZ2Remember said:

"Scrap Iron and Steel Bars (Looks like I'll have to add wood bars back for this one)" 

I would appreciate this one for A20, especially the wood bars. Thanks in advance

Yeah, I noticed this myself, but it is missing the wood bars and those were added in A19 I believe.

On 12/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, JaxTeller718 said:

not sure if you are interested but im using the ammo disassembly and i upsized the icons to fit 160x160. feel free to use it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ew2bmogwpirtwg8/ItemIconAtlas.zip/file

Thanks, I appreciate that and will update accordingly.  

On 12/11/2021 at 8:02 AM, jk958 said:

for crome  left click 30k stack link  open in incognito window. then hit refresh an it will download.

Thanks for that, I updated the link today.

20 hours ago, DevEagle said:

Thx jk958.

This incognito mode and dowload working, but why using this s' site the file stotage? Google drive...

It's the site I have always used.  I used to host a mod forum for Civilization back in the day.

On 12/8/2021 at 7:25 PM, EZ2Remember said:

"Scrap Iron and Steel Bars (Looks like I'll have to add wood bars back for this one)" 

I would appreciate this one for A20, especially the wood bars. Thanks in advance

Turns out, the bars have been added to the frame blocks and upgrade just like those, so frame, wood, cobble, concrete, etc., so adding the scrap bars may not be useful.

fix for this?

I checked and the modlet is working as expected.  The modlet doesn't actually address the items by name, with few exceptions, and the Blood Bag is not one of those.  This most likely means that a previously loaded mod didn't load correctly.  Once a mod goes wrong all of the rest of them after it go wrong as well.  Check your logs for earlier errors, and fix those.

• elucidus changed the title to A20 Modlets - 30K/50K/65K Stacks, Arrow-Xbow ammo swap, Ammo Disassemble, +
10 hours ago, elucidus said:

I checked and the modlet is working as expected.  The modlet doesn't actually address the items by name, with few exceptions, and the Blood Bag is not one of those.  This most likely means that a previously loaded mod didn't load correctly.  Once a mod goes wrong all of the rest of them after it go wrong as well.  Check your logs for earlier errors, and fix those.

Respectfully, the error is indeed with your modlet. You are calling an item that no longer exists in game, "medicalBloodDrawKit". Deleting that line from the config removes the warning message.

At the end of the day, it's merely a warning message and in no way interferes with the function of this or any subsequently loaded mod (in my experience so far).

Thank you for your work!

1 hour ago, Zhero said:

Respectfully, the error is indeed with your modlet. You are calling an item that no longer exists in game, "medicalBloodDrawKit". Deleting that line from the config removes the warning message.

At the end of the day, it's merely a warning message and in no way interferes with the function of this or any subsequently loaded mod (in my experience so far).

Thank you for your work!

I was all ready to show you the code, then I thought, let me check the download version.  While I updated the mod, I apparently never fixed the upload.   My apologies, thanks for pointing it out.  all of the uploaded versions have been fixed.

Is anyone else able to get Terrain-Based Movement Speed Mod working on a dedicated server?

I tried using the default file which uses property name="MovementFactor"    as well as changing that to name="movement_factor" as described in materials.xml with no luck. 

I confirmed the mod is loading on my dedicated server log file.

2021-12-18T15:17:47 1.122 INF [MODS] Start loading
2021-12-18T15:17:47 1.128 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: Terrain Based Movement Speed
2021-12-18T15:17:47 1.141 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Terrain Based Movemeent Speed (1.0.0)
2021-12-18T15:17:47 1.141 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
2021-12-18T15:17:47 1.141 INF [MODS] Loading done

I'm using F3 key to identify max speed in game, no difference then before mod use.