Discord Ban

cattgir1

Hi! I made a new account and was joining all of my old servers. Obviously because its a new account I got kicked when trying to join the 7dtd discord but didn't notice because of how fast I was joining servers and had attempted to join the 7dtd discord again thinking I forgot to join it and I got banned. I really enjoy the game and rely on this discord to find people to play with. My discord is rissa#8069

2 hours ago, theFlu said:

Is this:

- a non-standard customer service request

- a sub-standard thirst trap (missing at least a cute pic), or

- a really awkward bait-and-link?

what?

2 hours ago, theFlu said:

Is this:

- a non-standard customer service request

- a sub-standard thirst trap (missing at least a cute pic), or

- a really awkward bait-and-link?

im just tryna get unbanned lol

Hah, at least it speaks, welcome to the forum. Let's call that first response a captcha. A turing test to follow... :)

I still don't know if you're looking for someone to unban you (look for the support-section if so), or if this was just an introduction of sorts.

Anyhoo, welcome!

EDIT: Ok, you added some more while I replied.. I dunno if there's a separate Discord-support somewhere, but I hope the forum staff can guide you to the correct section. Check the top bar unless @Roland can guide you somewhere better.. :)

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)

How exactly do you obviously get kicked when trying to join the 7 Days discord with a new account but not notice because you’re joining a bunch of servers so fast?  Does this really happen? 

I can give my condolences and my advice to…slow down? Pay attention to what you’re doing? Contact a discord moderator?

1 hour ago, Roland said:

How exactly do you obviously get kicked when trying to join the 7 Days discord with a new account but not notice because you’re joining a bunch of servers so fast?  Does this really happen? 

I can give my condolences and my advice to…slow down? Pay attention to what you’re doing? Contact a discord moderator?

The "obviously" was like a hindsight type of obviously lol

and--

7 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

I checked the Official Discord. I don't see the user rissa#8069 in either the ban list, the current member list, or in any history.

My user ID is 913186082894524466 if you can check that way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cattgir1 said:

My user ID is 913186082894524466 if you can check that way.

I can. Thank you.

Ok, found your ID. It appeared as rissa#4005 in the Discord. Account was kicked and given an infraction because it was suspicious. It was suspicious because the account wasn't even a half hour old when you attempted to join the Discord. Then it got banned for too many infraction points.

I have removed the ban. You might want to wait a short bit until your account is a little less fresh and suspicious though, or the bot will just nuke you again.

• Like 1
  • Prime Bless You 1