The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

THANK YOU Sphereii

going to the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe .... did the trick .. WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS .... this Oldman is having a GREAT day now :tickled_pink:

SO FAR .. everything is going good .. Just to let You know .. The maintenance Program ASC and their Malware program was the cause of all troubles ..... but also have the newest Version of Win10 build installed.

Anyway .. Thank you again for all your hard work .. Enjoy the week

wow, sounds like you are ready to party! Thanks for letting me know everything was fixed!

Great looking mod launcher, but...

This is a noob trying to start the launcher. Each time I start the launcher I get this message from the command console: MissimgMethodException :Method not found: 'EasyAntiCheat Server Hydra.Easy AntiCheat<client Info> . HandleClientsupdate'

Can you suggest a way to remedy this?. Have tried The simple and also advanced methods.

Also get the black screen of death sometimes, have cursor but nothing else.

Thanks in advance Hadbadname.

This is a noob trying to start the launcher. Each time I start the launcher I get this message from the command console: MissimgMethodException :Method not found: 'EasyAntiCheat Server Hydra.Easy AntiCheat<client Info> . HandleClientsupdate'

Can you suggest a way to remedy this?. Have tried The simple and also advanced methods.

Also get the black screen of death sometimes, have cursor but nothing else.

Thanks in advance Hadbadname.

Which Mod are you trying to play? It almost seems as if you are loading Alpha A16.2 on a newer mod meant for Alpha 16.3. Have you opted into any Betas in Steam, before making a copy of the game for Mod Launcher?

Which Mod are you trying to play? It almost seems as if you are loading Alpha A16.2 on a newer mod meant for Alpha 16.3. Have you opted into any Betas in Steam, before making a copy of the game for Mod Launcher?

It didn't occur to me that I needed to use the Betas,

Mod is True Survival SDX A 16.2.

It works lol, thanks for the Beta suggestion Sphereii.

Paul

As I have not seen specific instructions for server deployment, I'm assuming this launcher is what is being used to roll out the mod on the server as well?

I'm not having any luck getting the launcher to change directory paths on the server. Every time I select an alternate folder it does not update the path and therefore I cannot apply any changes to it.

I've got to be doing something wrong. Please point me in the right direction. I'm trying to host my own Starvation server. Server 2016 Datacenter. Already have files downloaded (parallel to other 7D2D instances). I have advanced IT experience so be as geeky as you'd like. :)

ty sir

As I have not seen specific instructions for server deployment, I'm assuming this launcher is what is being used to roll out the mod on the server as well?

I'm not having any luck getting the launcher to change directory paths on the server. Every time I select an alternate folder it does not update the path and therefore I cannot apply any changes to it.

I've got to be doing something wrong. Please point me in the right direction. I'm trying to host my own Starvation server. Server 2016 Datacenter. Already have files downloaded (parallel to other 7D2D instances). I have advanced IT experience so be as geeky as you'd like. :)

ty sir

The Mod Launcher only installs the clients, and not designed to install the server.

That being said, the Starvation Server files are posted in their thread (first post, I think?). As well, here's a dedicated server install document that should help you out: https://7d2dsdx.github.io/Tutorials/DedicatedStarvationDedicatedServerInstallGuide.pdf

Can you add the option for CompoPack with Craftworx under the Craftworx item? It was brought to my attention by Lumun's twitch stream that it's not listed there, just under the CompoPack header.

Fixed. Update is rolling out :) People can restart the Mod Launcher, or go to Load Default to see the new thing.

I'm at work, so I can't test, but let me know if there's any problems.

Fixed. Update is rolling out :) People can restart the Mod Launcher, or go to Load Default to see the new thing.

I'm at work, so I can't test, but let me know if there's any problems.

Looks good! Thanks for the fast work. Out of curiosity, is there any way to track the metrics of users who use the mods?

Good morning Sphereii

I thought I would Try the Starvation Mod .. It took a bit to get it to launch ..

1st .. Install mod .. it needs to clone and do gif update .. waited for it to do it's thing about 5 minutes .. didn't think it was working .. close launcher.

2nd .. Opened launcher again and thought I would give it one more chance .. This time it bought up files and loaded .. then it sat in the load menu screen for about 2-3 minutes .. before going into the 7D2D load screen .. But Finally it did load and is running ok.

For sure a different type of 7D2D game .. not sure about it yet .. only good thing is I had a great start location.

But I think I still prefer .. Dawn of the Apocalypse .. over them all .. so many mods in it and it does work well.

Anyway .. I read some people were having problems with Starvation and it is a bit slow going to get it to launch the first time.

Enjoy the weekend and have some fun

Good morning Sphereii

I thought I would Try the Starvation Mod .. It took a bit to get it to launch ..

1st .. Install mod .. it needs to clone and do gif update .. waited for it to do it's thing about 5 minutes .. didn't think it was working .. close launcher.

2nd .. Opened launcher again and thought I would give it one more chance .. This time it bought up files and loaded .. then it sat in the load menu screen for about 2-3 minutes .. before going into the 7D2D load screen .. But Finally it did load and is running ok.

For sure a different type of 7D2D game .. not sure about it yet .. only good thing is I had a great start location.

But I think I still prefer .. Dawn of the Apocalypse .. over them all .. so many mods in it and it does work well.

Anyway .. I read some people were having problems with Starvation and it is a bit slow going to get it to launch the first time.

Enjoy the weekend and have some fun

Starvation is a large mod; the initial download is over 700 megs, so takes awhile to download and start up. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about it. Starvation adds a ton of content to the game, but it comes at a cost :)

Keep searching through the mods; there's some nice gems in there for everyone :)

Afternoon Sphereii

I also noticed it adds it own folder to game save files, not just save game.

Was up til 4AM playing and getting ready for day 7 ....... The random Hordes are bad in Survivalist .. [They took out a reinforced concrete wall about 12 block long x 3 block high] .. I think I will turn it down to warrior (Never played warrior .. always thought - just a bit to easy ... LOL)

Enjoy the weekend .. Later

Afternoon Sphereii

I also noticed it adds it own folder to game save files, not just save game.

Was up til 4AM playing and getting ready for day 7 ....... The random Hordes are bad in Survivalist .. [They took out a reinforced concrete wall about 12 block long x 3 block high] .. I think I will turn it down to warrior (Never played warrior .. always thought - just a bit to easy ... LOL)

Enjoy the weekend .. Later

I always love it when I over-estimate the game, thinking I'm super-macho. I'm sphereii, after all! I got this.

No... no, I don't got it....

Lesson learned continuously :)