More decorative block modules

shizhiwen

I'm not certain what you are desiring. If you are seeing decorative blocks in the game that you cannot craft yourself you might be able to snag those by enabling the creative menu. If you mean that you see many additional decorative blocks on the PC version and you want those for console then the answer is that there are no more updates planned for your console version so you won't be able to get those. If you mean that there exists out there decorative blocks that you would like to import into the game then unfortunately the answer is that you cannot mod the files for the console version of 7 Days to Die.

If you are playing PC and want these things then it is very possible but you are posting in the wrong forum.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021/11/11 at AM1点30分, Roland said:

我不确定你想要什么。如果您在游戏中看到无法自己制作的装饰块,则可以通过启用创意菜单来获取这些块。如果您的意思是您在 PC 版本上看到了许多额外的装饰块,并且想要用于主机版,那么答案是您的主机版没有计划更新,因此您将无法获得这些。如果您的意思是存在想要导入游戏的装饰块,那么不幸的是,您无法修改 7 Days to Die 控制台版本的文件。

如果您正在玩 PC 并且想要这些东西,那么很有可能但是您在错误的论坛中发帖。

The decorative blocks I mentioned are similar to vultures, rabbits, snakes, ox helmets and pumpkin hats in the game. They can be decorated on characters and look very interesting. They are also buff displays, such as flame, lightning and so on. They can also be used to decorate characters, weapons and tools. I need more similar decorative blocks!