The drone looks nice, but...

Viktoriusiii

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

Nitpicking your nitpick: ViktoriusIII, who you replied to, talked about "military" without specifying the country and I know he is not from the US. Though his reference of 2010 is a bit early for the current turkish drones, they exist now and represent current tech as well as any drone developed by US military

Yes. But nobody has yet been able to develop the Teddy Bear mod... oh, well, I guess that's like talking about sci-fi. :ohwell:

10 hours ago, warmer said:

uhhh we were talking about drones in active military use in 2010 that were common knowledge.

Maybe you can show anything other than US Drones in active use in 2010. OR maybe you can ask ViktoriusIII which ones they were referring to. lol

Isreael and 1982, 22kg drone. https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/How-Israel-became-a-leader-in-drone-technology-595209

(I don't know when it became "common" knowledge, but I would say 30-40 years is a long time to keep something secret.)

On 10/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Viktoriusiii said:

There are things called "drones" that the military uses since like... 2010? Maybe earlier?

Here is the quote from Victorious, where does it say common knowledge? Since we are talking about moving goal posts.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

On 10/9/2021 at 1:04 AM, Roland said:

I'm pretty sure the zombies are completely unaware of the drone so it doesn't factor at all in whether they notice you or not.

Heh...heh... The funny thing is that for YEARS people asked for the devs to please allow them to push the shopping cart around and be able to fill it with loot. So the devs give us what amounts to a shopping cart and everybody wants it to shoot or shock enemies too. 

What happened with being happy with a loot cart? :)

I think the fact that the shopping cart is a (supposedly high level?) INT Gadget is the problem

6 hours ago, Roland said:

Would anyone be my companion?

--asking for a friend....

Look no further ;)

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)

7 hours ago, meganoth said:

Isreael and 1982, 22kg drone. https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/How-Israel-became-a-leader-in-drone-technology-595209

(I don't know when it became "common" knowledge, but I would say 30-40 years is a long time to keep something secret.)

Here is the quote from Victorious, where does it say common knowledge? Since we are talking about moving goal posts.

uhhh ARMED drones in active military use are the topic at had. That is purely for recon. There isn't a single mention of any weaponry on that thing.

How about you ask Vik what they meant instead of arguing with me. This is pointless lol

51 minutes ago, warmer said:

uhhh ARMED drones in active military use are the topic at had. That is purely for recon. There isn't a single mention of any weaponry on that thing.

How about you ask Vik what they meant instead of arguing with me. This is pointless lol

Oh right, my bad. With long running discussions one can get confused and forgetful.

Naturally this is pointless. Your nitpick was, my nitpick of your nitpick as well, and our discussion which nitpick is less grounded in reality. 😉

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)