for a clean Reinstall what files do I need to erase?

lil_joha

I made a mess of original installed world files..  pregen01 ,pregen02 ect. so I tried to do a reinstall by uninstalling and reinstalling  now no pregen01 on the list at all.

or the others. but the editor still shows the    many that I messed up. want to go back to clean built worlds. not blanks. and make copys to mess with.

what am I missing that I need deleting to get back to start with a new pregen worlds and generated worlds and games with cities built in?
Got alot of the new worlds that were just land and trees. no towns.

Start the game as normal but choose Show Game Launcher instead of Play Game. When the game launcher comes up click on the little tool tab in the middle of the window. Choose the clean option and checkmark everything and then click clean and then close the launcher.

Next, right click on 7 Days to Die in your library and choose Properties. On the left side of the window select Local Files and then click on Verify the Integrity of your Cache. Let it do its thing and then you should be good to go. Start a new game and your files should be pristine and all previous saved data and maps should be purged. No need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)