A20 Dev Stream Series continues!

Oh man! The slides they are going to show for optimizations are going to be soooo kewl. ;) When @faatal shows the sunrays being clamped at a higher angle to the horizon to keep the shadows from stretching too long at sunset and sunrise, I may @%$# myself... 😁

Edited by Roland (see edit history)
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, meganoth said:

On twitter people will be able to participate in Faatals demonstration. Plant trees in Faatals game to counter his optimizations. Or send him extra FPS. 😁

Wait, Twitter or Twitch integration is what you mean ? 

5 hours ago, meganoth said:

On twitter people will be able to participate in Faatals demonstration. Plant trees in Faatals game to counter his optimizations. Or send him extra FPS. 😁

There was a rumour that Roland will be outside his house throwing pebbles at his window to annoy him while he is streaming and shouting out questions about ziplines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, beerfly said:

@meganoth reveals how little he is involved in either the Twitter or Twitch scene...lol

It's like when I was younger and was playing Sega Genesis and my Grandma would walk through the living room and say, "You should stop playing Nintendo and go outside for awhile" Ah Grandma...so right and so wrong at the same time... ;) 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, beerfly said:

They both start with "Tw", that MUST mean something.

Roland is right though, those two websites are so seldom on my screen or mind, I would not really notice if they vanished suddenly.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

16 hours ago, meganoth said:

They both start with "Tw", that MUST mean something.

Roland is right though, those two websites are so seldom on my screen or mind, I would not really notice if they vanished suddenly.

You may not care, but I'd definitely be throwing a celebration. 😜

Is this going to be the streams where I can ask why they haven't added the ability to plant birch trees? The area I am from IRL we are mostly forest. We have many areas that are just birch trees and I would love to be able to plant them around my base. I would like to know if it is possible they could add them as it seems every other plant and tree is available to be grown. (Maybe not snowberry, can't recall that one now)

I have  questions about the amazing buried supplies quests (A "take one get three" deal but also trap good-hearted questions):

- Do Buried supplies have code for avoiding roads in A20?

-Do Buried supplies have code for avoiding the ocassional placing of the location of a buried chest in the exact same position AND chest when 2 or more players take one simultaneously (also in a20)?

- Why do the shrinking dots/lines for buried supplies quests differ from player to player in multiplayer? Is that intended?

Thank you beforehand for reading. 

• Roland unpinned this topic