Increase trader safe zone radius for twitch integration

lee_terry_jr

I am looking for a way to make the safe zone that the trader provides larger for the twitch integration without making the protected zone bigger (so the blocks are still breakable) and after digging through it myself a few times I am unable to figure out how to do it (I can not even see the place where it has the code for those safe zones in there). I am unable to place a land claim because of how close it is to the trader (land claims seem to be the only thing besides trader land that would count as a safe zone for twitch integration). So, I came here to ask for help and hope someone has a solution to the problem that I can use. The reason behind this is the server I play on has modded zombies that will wreck any buildings/pois quite fast and I made a place next to a trader so that we could store our stuff safely without having zeds destroy it all (it also gives new players or players who did not get on time enough to prepare for the horde night a place to hide/survive). My only problem is the twitch spawning (the place is built enough to handle the normally spawned zombies). Therefore I need a way to make the safe zone from the trader larger some other way to specify to the twitch integration that mobs can not be summoned while there.

Edited by lee_terry_jr (see edit history)