Developer stream series next week!

The replacematerial XML property no longer works correctly due to a simple arrangement of children on *some* of the zombies, are there plans for uniformity in bone set up so things like the old system for radiating a zed will still work?

• Have a Cookie 1

Why was endgame content never developed?

You run around collecting better gear, not because you need it, but because it's the only thing to do.

You get geared up, then there's nothing to do except stuff you've already done without all that gear.

It's not quite good enough.

2 hours ago, secateurs said:

It is at the moment. Bandits. Just taking a while

2 hours ago, secateurs said:

You run around collecting better gear, not because you need it, but because it's the only thing to do.

You get geared up, then there's nothing to do except stuff you've already done without all that gear.

It's not quite good enough.

Maybe. Are you playing at 100% XP vanilla? What difficulty setting? How long does it take you until you are fully geared up with best equipment?

8 hours ago, secateurs said:

Because the game isn't finished yet.  They are still developing stuff.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, Guppycur said:

The replacematerial XML property no longer works correctly due to a simple arrangement of children on *some* of the zombies, are there plans for uniformity in bone set up so things like the old system for radiating a zed will still work?

I would tag faatal and ask this in the dev diary since your agenda didn't pan out last night. 

I know , i always complain but i don't have nothing to complain this time so greate job TFP. But the best change  is new zombie soldier - now he looks more like modern warfare soldier that toy soldier  ( i mean well unoffical gj joe toys not green small soldiers ) with zombie face

• Roland unpinned this topic