player cannot enter password or change ammunition.

Sarakatunga

A player on my server has a problem that does not allow him to enter a password to any chest and does not allow him to change ammunition. Ah hatches sometimes. He tells me that he has to press the keys many times. He doesn't give him any errors on the console and neither does my server. it is rare that other players do not have the same problem.

PD: I am looking at the client log and I see this. Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'XUi' is inactive !.

Edited by Sarakatunga (see edit history)

Riles 1.07 is obsolete, and causes issues. Update to the Beta 1.08.  Should also verify compatibility on your other UI mods. Probably have a conflict somewhere else.

Client also does not have the Compo-Pack or whatever prefab pack you're using installed. Prefabs must be installed on both the client and the server. This has been known since Alpha 17 released.

Yes, there were changes to the UI in 19.5 which can cause issues in the older version of Riles. Especially regarding forges and containers. You can find 1.08 near the bottom of Page 4 of the thread.  I have fully tested it to be working without issues, and am currently using a version of it I modified myself on one of our servers.

The client is missing the Hitmarker mod now. Looks like they uninstalled it since the first log you posted. This is a mod that contains assets, and therefore must be loaded on both the server and every client that plays.

The client is also still missing the prefabs. These must be installed or the client will have sync issues, which will cause problems like the inability to open containers, and things like traders replaced with trees.