A "crusader" build.

GreenGril76

Good evening.

I got this stupid idea, that's been rolling around in my head for some time. In various video games and tv shows that deal with the "world after...", you always have that one oddball character, who chose some crazy way of surviving/way of life/cult/etc, that seems to work out under some unknown reason.

I was thinking of a person that was heavy into fantasy, either a Larper or MMORPG, and decided now that he was a crusader who's holy duty was to rid the world of these zombies. Heavy armor, with a 2h hammer (in the case of 7days) in hand, he strides off to victory or his end - with no fear.

So, heavy armor/2h hammer/sexy trex is how far I got with this build. I'm not sure if I want to go nomadic or have some knowledge of campfire cooking. I haven't used a 2h hammer yet, so I don't know which mods could be added to one. It would add to his character, if I could build a flaming weapon.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you for your time.

34 minutes ago, GreenGril76 said:

Good evening.

I got this stupid idea, that's been rolling around in my head for some time. In various video games and tv shows that deal with the "world after...", you always have that one oddball character, who chose some crazy way of surviving/way of life/cult/etc, that seems to work out under some unknown reason.

I was thinking of a person that was heavy into fantasy, either a Larper or MMORPG, and decided now that he was a crusader who's holy duty was to rid the world of these zombies. Heavy armor, with a 2h hammer (in the case of 7days) in hand, he strides off to victory or his end - with no fear.

So, heavy armor/2h hammer/sexy trex is how far I got with this build. I'm not sure if I want to go nomadic or have some knowledge of campfire cooking. I haven't used a 2h hammer yet, so I don't know which mods could be added to one. It would add to his character, if I could build a flaming weapon.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you for your time.

Ergonomic or Fortifying handle, Ergo would slightly reduce sta cost, and fort boost health regen when health is below 50%, maybe have 2  hammers on your bar?

Flaming haft should work I think, bunker buster to knock down doors faster if that's your thing.  Weighted head for certain.

This reminds me of a tabletop session I had for a game called All Flesh Must Be Eaten.  A zombie game set in modern day, much like 7 Days.

One of my buddies was playing a character that SCA/HEMA trained and decided to become a 'Paladin' as a means to deal with his growing

mental health issues in the face of dealing with an actual zombie apocalypse.    He made his own chain mail and used his replica sword to

crusade against 'the growing darkness'   lol  The character also played WAY too much DnD.

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)