Thank you to everyone who tuned in and took part in the A20 Dev Stream Series!

Roland

We are kicking off the A20 Dev Stream Series this coming Wed night Sept. 8th. In the first event, Lathan will Host TFP Co-Founders Richard and Joel Huenink who will be giving a sneak peek of A20 features and some insider news. Tune in at 9 PM CST here: http://twitch.tv/fubar_prime

Edited by Crater Creator
merged threads, updated title (see edit history)

• Roland pinned this topic
14 hours ago, Roland said:
We are kicking off continuing the A20 Dev Stream Series this coming Wed night Sept. 8th, after a faaar tooo looong period of time. In the first third event, Lathan will Host TFP Co-Founders Richard and Joel Huenink who will be giving a sneak peek of A20 features and some insider news. Tune in at 9 PM CST here: http://twitch.tv/fubar_prime

fixed that for you

A20.gif

Where is the hype train? Where is the Hitler video? Fact: 

Dev stream #1 alpha 19

June 12, 2020

A19 release 

June 27, 2020

Dev stream #1 alpha 20

September 8, 2021

A20 release

2 weeks or so?????

Hype train has departed!!!!!???

Or am I crazy?

They will probably answer some questions that come up in the chat but they have an agenda of what they want to show and talk about. They didn't ask me to gather questions ahead of time. In the chat, 90% of the questions will be able to be answered with "There will be no further updates to console"...

29 minutes ago, Roland said:

They will probably answer some questions that come up in the chat but they have an agenda of what they want to show and talk about. They didn't ask me to gather questions ahead of time. In the chat, 90% of the questions will be able to be answered with "There will be no further updates to console"...

Roland, I know they usually ignore you or bully you during stream events, but I have a request:

Could you please sneakily introduce/reintroduce the idea of many more cave-like underground POIs  ? 'cause I'm in Europe and can't do much about it due to work and stuff. 

Here's the plan, you first start by gentlely stating that you are amazed by MM's muscles and mane, and after a couple of minutes you shoot the question up there. If they start making excuses and pointing out that they are ruling late for npcs or Gold or something ridiculous like that then I'll know I`ve failed. Lol.

May the hype train be with you.

49 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Roland, I know they usually ignore you or bully you during stream events, but I have a request:

Could you please sneakily introduce/reintroduce the idea of many more cave-like underground POIs  ? 'cause I'm in Europe and can't do much about it due to work and stuff. 

Here's the plan, you first start by gentlely stating that you are amazed by MM's muscles and mane, and after a couple of minutes you shoot the question up there. If they start making excuses and pointing out that they are ruling late for npcs or Gold or something ridiculous like that then I'll know I`ve failed. Lol.

May the hype train be with you.

"Mr Mole, your magnificent beard trails down your mighty chest like an twisted cave into the montains... oh speaking of caves, Mr Mole will you dig for some undergrund cavelike pois?

• Crater Creator changed the title to Thank you to everyone who tuned in and took part in the A20 Dev Stream Series!
  • TFP_Desiree pinned this topic
  • Roland unpinned this topic
  • Roland locked and locked this topic
  • Roland unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Roland locked this topic