rework on guns

AndrewT

I hope they eventually overhaul or at least improve the way guns are handled beyond the models themselves. The animations are for the most part incredibly wonky (Sights going into your face when aiming or lack of aiming animation in general, sounds not being properly synced to animations, animations not being propely synced to actions) I could go on but I think you get the point...

Can we at least have the new shotgun and lever action rifle reload one shot at a time? Please please, pretty please?

Hopefully we can mod these things sometime in the future, I would not mind giving it a shot!

Edited by elektrohund (see edit history)

10 hours ago, elektrohund said:

I hope they eventually overhaul or at least improve the way guns are handled beyond the models themselves. The animations are for the most part incredibly wonky (Sights going into your face when aiming or lack of aiming animation in general, sounds not being properly synced to animations, animations not being propely synced to actions) I could go on but I think you get the point...

Can we at least have the new shotgun and lever action rifle reload one shot at a time? Please please, pretty please?

Hopefully we can mod these things sometime in the future, I would not mind giving it a shot!

I've personally put in a ton of tickets and the animator has done a lot of work on issues such as these, so hopefully the reworks/new models and such are more satisfying. When A20 does hit and you find things like that do report them.

my biggest complaint is how every model for the smg looks like an MP5SD with its suppressor sawed off and the MP5SD has a tin can shaped front grip while the original MP5 doesn't. but the models for the other guns look awesome I cant wait to see the shotgun.

10 hours ago, elektrohund said:

One thing i would really like is while it may be a small addition it would look cool. I was thinking when you scroll to say an AK47 your character pulls back the cocking bolt every time you pull it out kinda like u do in CODMW.