Weird request, but I'm looking for any backpack/minibike storage + UI mods for a15.2 specifically.

vergilsparda

It sounds weird but I'm desperate, lol. I decided to play a15 for nostalgia and because I kind of miss it (it's the first one I played, the one that was on console before I could build a PC to play a18), but I remembered just how terrible storage was, and how spoiled I'd been with a18 and 19's modlets. 

The only problem is that with the way the new forums are formatted, all of the old links on old forum posts don't work anymore, so I can't find any of the old mods—mostly the ones that add food and hunger to the HUD—and the ones that I have found have broken links or deleted files. 

I got close to one and I'm waiting on an answer from the mods' owner, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone had any old files laying around for a15.2 that add bigger backpacks and bigger minibike storage and add in the food and hunger bars to the HUD.

I don't need anything crazy or flashy, I'm a vanilla-UI kind of person, and as for the other storage mods, I don't need anything crazy. a 60 slot backpack is like perfect, but I'll settle for 90 if I need to, and the minibike can be whatever!

I am also well aware that I won't be able to play with EAC enabled, but I play 7 Days to Die singleplayer, so that's not a big deal at all for me!