how do i use the Crucible in the forge?

Nickguy5467

21 minutes ago, Nickguy5467 said:

i have no idea how to use this thing. there isnt a tool slot. it doesnt work as fuel , i cant place it on the ground. i feel like a total idiot >.>

If this isn't what pops up when you press "e" while you're reticle is on it then you're probably running one of the overhaul mods or some other mod that changes the work stations.

CrucibleRequired.png

If you are running a mod then ask on the mod maker's thread in this part of the forum here:

Mods - 7 Days to Die

Edited by hiemfire (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

If this isn't what pops up when you press "e" while you're reticle is on it then you're probably running one of the overhaul mods or some other mod that changes the work stations.

CrucibleRequired.png

If you are running a mod then ask on the mod maker's thread in this part of the forum here:

Mods - 7 Days to Die

sigh. for me it only shows 2 tools the anvil and whatever that thing is, but not the crucible. ill ask in the DF forum. thanks sir or madam

6 minutes ago, Nickguy5467 said:

sigh. for me it only shows 2 tools the anvil and whatever that thing is, but not the crucible. ill ask in the DF forum. thanks sir or madam

edit: i figured it out. in DF there is something called a big forge. which givin the name is an upgrade and has 4 tools to use on it. one being the crucible. lol

12 hours ago, Nickguy5467 said:

edit: i figured it out. in DF there is something called a big forge. which givin the name is an upgrade and has 4 tools to use on it. one being the crucible. lol

I figured that it might be something like that. Glad you were able to get help. :)