Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

7 hours ago, Darklegend222 said:

If anyone is still possibly reading this, the issue is within the AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series cards.

I've had confirmations within multiple discussions on multiple forums and discords.

It's still a gray area whether it's on AMDs end, or the game developers end. People are saying it's possibly game developers not optimizing for Radeon, or card manufacturers doing bad with software.

All I've managed to figure out with the help of the community: Radeon 6000 series is buggy and we're still on 100% is causing it. Flickering is a problem for everyone, and crashes on other games like Praey for the Gods are occurring as well.

Do with that information what you will, I'm not equipped enough to dive deep into the possible fixes for it, but it's a good idea to bring it to the attention of everyone otherwise a fix will never be on the radar or in sight.

Thanks for the update, but can you be more specific:  Are the confirmations only about different Unity games? Or are they about games with different graphics engines?

At least Praey according to the internet seems to use Unity as well.

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Darklegend222 said:

If anyone is still possibly reading this, the issue is within the AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series cards.

I've had confirmations within multiple discussions on multiple forums and discords.

It's still a gray area whether it's on AMDs end, or the game developers end. People are saying it's possibly game developers not optimizing for Radeon, or card manufacturers doing bad with software.

All I've managed to figure out with the help of the community: Radeon 6000 series is buggy and we're still on 100% is causing it. Flickering is a problem for everyone, and crashes on other games like Praey for the Gods are occurring as well.

Do with that information what you will, I'm not equipped enough to dive deep into the possible fixes for it, but it's a good idea to bring it to the attention of everyone otherwise a fix will never be on the radar or in sight.

Thakns for the update, but can you be more specific:  Are the confirmations about different Unity games? Or are they about games with different graphics engines?

At least Preay according to the internet seems to use Unity as well.