Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Cipher

Cipher

hey thanks. Umm where do i get the logs? I can not see the game options at all (continue game, join game etc so I cant provide you a screenshot of them)

I also found out that if i play the game in windows mode it works fine but I cant see my toolbelt. 

I launch it through steam and the launcher is set to No Exclusive fullscreen, no EAC and Direct x11. 

Specs:

I73930K 3.2ghz

16gb ram

win 64 bit

gtx 660

Last i checked i was running the game on custom settings but everything was the lowest possible exept the render distance (that was up a notch)

Cipher

Cipher

hey thanks. Umm where do i get the logs? I can not see the game options at all (continue game, join game etc so I cant provide you a screenshot of them)

I also found out that if i play the game in windows mode it works fine but I cant see my toolbelt. 

I launch it through steam and the launcher is set to No Exclusive fullscreen, no EAC and Direct x11. 

Specs:

i76700HQ 

16.00 gb ram 

Win 10 64 bit

Gtx 960

Last i checked i was running the game on custom settings but everything was the lowest possible exept the render distance (that was up a notch)