Join this petition

Younotus

Its really sad some people can be complaining because a game they play isnt complete how they want it. Try losing your eye sight for a year plus then come back and complain until then those people bashing TFP for not having the game completed 2 years ago can @%$# off!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Roland
removed insults (see edit history)

3 hours ago, 12pack said:

Oh, is this Complaints? I was looking for Abuse, sorry, sorry, I'll see myself out, sorry again, sorry...

Abuse is booked out, but you can get a 2 minutes Argument for free. And we have an AI for unlimited "yes,no,yes,no" repartees

Philosophical arguments cost extra and need you to sign a waiver.

A quick trip down memory lane... According to the scuttlebutt, the major reason Telltale games eventually went out of business, was because they spread themselves too thin. Their devs and QA teams were perpetually working in crunch mode, on projects that did not generate sales.

So, this petition is basically asking TFP to adopt the development strategy that led to the bad console situation in the first place. Not the best idea IMHO.

I think I have the XML code here...

<property name="cognitaveDissonance" value="true"/>
<effect_group>
<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="PlugEars" target="self"/>
<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ImNotListening" target="self"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RefuseToResearchWhatHappenedWithTelltale" target="self" />
</effect_group>

Does that look right to y'all?

9 minutes ago, Evil_Geoff said:

I think I have the XML code here...

<property name="cognitaveDissonance" value="true"/>
<effect_group>
<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="PlugEars" target="self"/>
<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ImNotListening" target="self"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RefuseToResearchWhatHappenedWithTelltale" target="self" />
</effect_group>

Does that look right to y'all?

anti-biotics will not cure that :)

On 8/23/2021 at 9:47 AM, Younotus said:

Sign today and join the cause.

Enough waiting. Time to get answers! 

lol

You have all the answers. Or would if you did even a small amount of reading on these forums

This is not a cause. 

This is a group of unhappy people with respect to a product. 

Raising money for Altzheimer's is a cause. 

lol

I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been locked/banned 😛 I mean it's one thing to want to do a petition against the devs.

It seems to go far beyond asking for DONATIONS from people here, to support them in their ... views.

Then again I have 2 copies (on 2 steam accounts) and would happily pay for dlc.

As far as Early Access games goes, while one can always have issues with speed of updates, there are few games who see active development 8 years down the line, paid for by the initial purchase.  The game could have been released years ago and done with, but then we'd have missed so many fun versions to play with! :)

18 hours ago, Vedui said:

I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been locked/banned 😛 I mean it's one thing to want to do a petition against the devs.

It seems to go far beyond asking for DONATIONS from people here, to support them in their ... views.

Then again I have 2 copies (on 2 steam accounts) and would happily pay for dlc.

As far as Early Access games goes, while one can always have issues with speed of updates, there are few games who see active development 8 years down the line, paid for by the initial purchase.  The game could have been released years ago and done with, but then we'd have missed so many fun versions to play with! :)

I didn't see where they were asking for donations. That petition has been around for a couple of years though. Since TellTale went bankrupt. In that amount of time they have only garnered just shy of 12k votes. Not that those are unique votes, just the total number. I could spend about 45 minutes and add a hundred or so votes pretty easy so....

And lets play some math games. Say we round it up to 12,000. We'll guess an average of $30 per person. That comes to $360,000. Which is maybe enough to cover lawyer fees to work out a contract with a new publisher. Not that it's actually income that could be used for it. That's just how much those folks already sent to the bankrupt company called TellTale.

Over 11k have signed a petition against fun pimps for producing an un useable game *ergo* 7 days to die. They haven't updated console since 2017. We have been waiting way to long for there mistakes! Sign today! Donate to the cause! We want updates or our money back! We dont care about pc gold. Or finished pc updates. Console needs love and is a terrible experience on the hole. My fiancee and I are fed up with witing for promises from fun pimps that will never deliver!

Sign the petition today so we can get the ball rolling on the fun pimps and put a fire under there ass for once instead of snails paced production. They are backed by some of the biggest names in gaming. If they would put there pride aside and work with another company that could get the job done. 

They would rather fill there pockets with our hard earned cash on tshirts and bull @%$# rather than giving the gamers what they deserve and that's better than this steaming pile of garbage placed on our laps 

Petition link! Sign today and join the cause.

http://chng.it/sVxnrT2N

It was Telltales games that did the Console version of 7 Days to die, and they went bankrupt.  TFP can't do anything about it unless they buy the rights ?

Good to check out the facts.

Hey I can sympathize for the OP and these petitioners. I think it's pretty noble & cool their motivations in an attempt, as feeble as it may be, to help this game on console. 

I too started on console, PS4, and loved every minute I put into the game. Sure, I was bummed when telltale went belly up & the console version died. I do not blame the Fun Pimps, no one should. 

The fact is, the current console version is what it is, still a great game (not quite for Xbox owners). 

I bought this game for PC, love it, & will again buy it if & when a new console version is released. 

Unfortunately, that's all we got. 

Keep up the good fight OP. Keep spreading the word. No harm in being passionate about this game!!

12 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Hey I can sympathize for the OP and these petitioners. I think it's pretty noble & cool their motivations in an attempt, as feeble as it may be, to help this game on console. 

I too started on console, PS4, and loved every minute I put into the game. Sure, I was bummed when telltale went belly up & the console version died. I do not blame the Fun Pimps, no one should. 

The fact is, the current console version is what it is, still a great game (not quite for Xbox owners). 

I bought this game for PC, love it, & will again buy it if & when a new console version is released. 

Unfortunately, that's all we got. 

Keep up the good fight OP. Keep spreading the word. No harm in being passionate about this game!!

Being passionate about the game isnt a problem.

The problem is accusing the devs of something they didnt do and blaming them for something they have no control anymore. The problem is criticizing their work and creative process without knowing jack@%$# about how its conducted. The problem is ignorance and failure to acknowledge that, being stubborn and persisting into pushing your wrongful claims, even after being shown plain and clear evidence that you dont know what you're talking about.

The gesture is pointless and will not change anything about the situation.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:44 PM, Kyonshi said:

Being passionate about the game isnt a problem.

The problem is accusing the devs of something they didnt do and blaming them for something they have no control anymore. The problem is criticizing their work and creative process without knowing jack@%$# about how its conducted. The problem is ignorance and failure to acknowledge that, being stubborn and persisting into pushing your wrongful claims, even after being shown plain and clear evidence that you dont know what you're talking about.

The gesture is pointless and will not change anything about the situation.

I totally agree, that's why I said I don't blame the Fun Pimps for what happened with TellTale, nor should anyone blame them. 

However the gesture is not pointless. Now will it make a bit of difference...most likely not. However it's their (the OP & others) opinion on how they feel the Fun Pimps are handling the situation, or the aftermath of the TellTale debacle.

Some people are @%$#ed and that's their right. 

I will always continue to support The Fun Pimps now & in the future. This is my opinion & my prerogative.

Yeah, what's up with these big tech companies that don't respond to the whims of their customers? Like, Nintendo haven't provided any updates for Super Mario Bros. for my SNES since 1985! I paid for the game, didn't I ?! Meanwhile they're making stuff like Super Mario 3D for new gen consoles and PC instead of outsourcing the Super Mario Bros. SNES development to someone who cares!!!11!1oneone!!11!eleven

And you can still go out there and buy Super Mario Bros. for 10 times the price it used to be, how is this fair !? Boycott!!!!

• 1 month later...

Over 11k have signed a petition against fun pimps for producing an un useable game *ergo* 7 days to die. They haven't updated console since 2017. We have been waiting way to long for there mistakes! Sign today! Donate to the cause! We want updates or our money back! We dont care about pc gold. Or finished pc updates. Console needs love and is a terrible experience on the hole. My fiancee and I are fed up with witing for promises from fun pimps that will never deliver!

Sign the petition today so we can get the ball rolling on the fun pimps and put a fire under there ass for once instead of snails paced production. They are backed by some of the biggest names in gaming. If they would put there pride aside and work with another company that could get the job done. 

They would rather fill there pockets with our hard earned cash on tshirts and bull @%$# rather than giving the gamers what they deserve and that's better than this steaming pile of garbage placed on our laps 

Petition link! Sign today and join the cause.

http://chng.it/sVxnrT2N

Umm...They have signed with a new company to redo the console version. Watch a stream once in a while.

.,..you bought a finished game for console, we didn't buy a finished game for pc.  That's the difference.  Accept it.  It's pretty unreasonable to expect them to continue working on a finished game, that works.

And that argument doesn't even touch the fact that the console version was published by another company, or that TFP had to buy those rights back after the company folded, or that TFP is actually trying to get a new console version out for current gen consoles, or that TFP is actually considering and looking into ways to deal with older gen consoles like the one you have your copy on, and it definitely does not consider that TFP didn't have to do *any* of the things in this second paragraph but they did anyway.

On 10/7/2021 at 12:53 PM, MountainKing said:

Umm...They have signed with a new company to redo the console version. Watch a stream once in a while.

Ummm....The OP posted this about 2 months before those streams you think he should have watched aired.  Look at the posting date once in awhile...