Tell me this

Sj051717

Say what? The original game came out before COVID-19 was even a gleam in Wutan's eye. Why would it ever say COVID-19 in the first place? You will have to provide a source that some game reference to COVID-19 was removed. I am not aware of anything like that.

37 minutes ago, Roland said:

Say what? The original game came out before COVID-19 was even a gleam in Wutan's eye. Why would it ever say COVID-19 in the first place? You will have to provide a source that some game reference to COVID-19 was removed. I am not aware of anything like that.

It will not let me post a phone video on here

You have to post your phone video to a hosting site such as  youtube and then link to it.

Are you talking about restrictions when chatting? That may be something Sony or Microsoft can control without needing to update the game itself. All they would have to do is add words to an existing list that they maintain for their own networks. I can tell you 100% that TFP did not update the game to restrict the word COVID. There have been zero updates since the last one pushed by Telltale Games before they went bankrupt years ago.

Can you create a sign in the game that reads COVID-19 or China Virus?