I would really like to be able to delete failed quests.

If you know you are going to fail a quest, I believe you can cancel it instead and it disappears from the list. Not 100% sure about that though. Failing quests is just not something I'm super familiar with...

13 minutes ago, Roland said:

If you know you are going to fail a quest, I believe you can cancel it instead and it disappears from the list. Not 100% sure about that though. Failing quests is just not something I'm super familiar with...

Not that a failed quest in the list is a problem, but sometimes it´s because i accidentally leave the quest area, wich i only recognize when it´s already failed.

In MP it also can happen that i die (compopack has some really mean quest locations) then i am too busy trying to survive. Do you really wanna go into the menu to cancel the quest when there is a small chance to survive?

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Do you really wanna go into the menu to cancel the quest when there is a small chance to survive?

Given the current death penalty? Why not? 

Oh I know! It's because the game shows a record of our deaths, dammit!! If someone can't bear to see a record of their failed quests, they certainly don't want to see a record of all their deaths... ;)

18 minutes ago, Roland said:

they certainly don't want to see a record of all their deaths...

Isn't that just called ironman ..? :) A death count above zero usually just spoils the mood of a play through for me; time for a new map with the new life.

becareful about leaving uncompleted quests, in quest lists, after some time the player will spam

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

constantly and wil be unable to open or interact with any boxes, workbenches etc.

i couldnt figure out why it was happening, but fixed it, i had to login with her character (swapping her steam id with mine), i noticed about 20 or more uncompleted quests in her list

i deleted those and the  index out of range error , stopped, and she was able to continue

it seems that after a while quests doesnt exist and her character was listing them, causeing the constant spamming of the error

its a known bug

i spoke to OC of servertools, and hes found/fixed it so that wont happen again, itll be in the latest version of ST

Edited by Data (see edit history)

8 hours ago, theFlu said:

Isn't that just called ironman ..? :) A death count above zero usually just spoils the mood of a play through for me; time for a new map with the new life.

Yeah, but if i could delete my death count, i can say myself it was a bad dream and still got 0 death 🙂

8 hours ago, Maharin said:

I usually just think of my death count as an extra experience bar.  The higher it goes the more I've learned...

That means all permadeath players are basically Jon Snow. We know nothing. 😛