your choice pistol 9mm: 13 rounds 40 damage or 15 rounds 38 damage

ElCabong

2 answers to that:

1. Use it to body shot a zombie, and see if the higher damage one kills it using fewer bullets. If not, just take the one with a higher clip size. There are just way too many variables for anyone to really advise you on that without testing. Which perks you've taken, which bullets you've loaded, game stage, how often you headshot, etc. 

2. Stop stressing so much and just enjoy the game. :p As far as I know, there's no professional 7D2D eSports you're min/maxing for. 

simple. higher damage. it could mean the difference between  having to use 2 or 3 bullets to drop them. even if it is 3 or 4 bullets, that drops them 25% faster, or 25% less bullets. yes more reloads but i find normally i only get in real trouble if i sm dumb and forget to reload straight away. i play pistols a lot and love it when your perks get to the point where it goes from 3 body shots to 2 for lesser zds to kill them. quick double tap with the second one killing them mid air lol.

17 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Which one?

Is there a quality level difference as well? For example if the 13 rounder is Q2 and the 15 is Q3 then tossing just about any mod into the slot gained by the increase in quality level covers the per shot damage difference plus adds a bit extra.

26 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

Is there a quality level difference as well? For example if the 13 rounder is Q2 and the 15 is Q3 then tossing just about any mod into the slot gained by the increase in quality level covers the per shot damage difference plus adds a bit extra.

The quality level is the same.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 5:46 PM, Jugginator said:

More ammo in the clip is better than 2 damage imo, especially with perks/books and chance of dismemberment/crits/knockdowns

This, I'd go for the one with 2 lower damage but higher mag size, as it'd have overall higher dps. That 2 damage would matter more late game for headshots with high perks. Early/mid game? Mag size is better generally. Least from my experience it feels this way. AT high levels with high perks that 2 damage could result in less bullets used, then again you got to consider, what if yer cornered? if so, those 2 extra rounds could be the diff between life or death. As a reload when cornered can be deadly.

Edited by Scyris (see edit history)