Space Shuttle A21 (update)

Henk

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Henk said:

New version: 1.6

Download:

Spaceshuttle (A19.6) at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Changes:

More immersion:
- More dark colors, less lights
- Better materials
- More devastation: base, shuttle and boosters have more visible damage

Stronger/faster zeds in places with more loot

Better stability of the glass bridge

Hi Henk

Thank you very much for the update of the prefab.
Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • Henk changed the title to Space Shuttle (A19.6)
  • Henk changed the title to Space Shuttle (A20.0 experimental)
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 1:05 AM, Robeloto said:

This prefab is so awesome. Had plenty of fun clearing this one. How long did this take to create? Great work man!

Glad you liked it! 

I started building in A8 or A9 if I remember correctly, it has been about 400 - 500 hours of building.

btw: I hope the little 'electricity puzzles' worked as intended?  Are those puzzles fun to play? Or is is perhaps tedious / pace-breaking / etc.?

22 hours ago, Henk said:

Glad you liked it! 

I started building in A8 or A9 if I remember correctly, it has been about 400 - 500 hours of building.

btw: I hope the little 'electricity puzzles' worked as intended?  Are those puzzles fun to play? Or is is perhaps tedious / pace-breaking / etc.?

I can say it probably took about 10 to 15 hours to go through it. We started when we were level 15, but after 2 hours we realized we needed better weapons, so we came back to the prefab at level 40+. I love the electricity puzzles very much. And I think this might be a bug within the game, but a button we pushed did not work. So I took a rollback on a world save (just 30 minutes back) and then the button worked as it was supposed to. Then we found one door we could not get open even though the electricty was connected. Might need spoilers now, cause I do not wanna spoil anyone elses fun.

Spoiler

It is the same room where the vault hatch is that leads down to a room with plenty of loot. Somewhere in the middle of the prefab. Maybe 3-4 floors up. We got in through the wall to that room, but could not open the vault hatch. We knew there was a button somewhere to open that. So we decided to leave it and find the button later. But we could not find it at that point.

Spoiler

And yesterday I just found the way to the last secret rooms. I can't understand how we missed it. You know, at the top where one of the helicopters are? Anyway before we was searching in that area and when I jumped, something pushed me away and I fell all the way down, but survived with a broken leg. In reality I should be dead. If I had not fallen down, I would probably had found that secret entrance where you go down and gets inside the staircase and following that way and find another secret way in there that leads in to the bar.

10/10 prefab. So much work and so much detail. Loved being on top of the prefab looking down and being inside the rocket was just mindblowing.

unknown.thumb.png.353eb32755200231ebef19bbcd9e3349.png1859534275_2022-02-1019-40-09.mkv_snapshot_04_43_333.thumb.jpg.a294b864f7bbc48ba1f5de57c83563bf.jpg

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

• Henk changed the title to Space Shuttle (A20.3)

ADDED A20.3 version

Download:  

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1526

A prefab for 7 Days To Die.  
- Dungeon-style playthrough
- Tier 5 quest
- 100% vanilla blocks
- Mandatory electricity: tool + battery needed to enter the prefab.
==>> WARNING ==>> Electricity is tested extensively in-game in singleplayer mode. Testing of the electricity online / on a server is pending!

Have FUN playing!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Henk changed the title to Space Shuttle A20.6 (update)
  • 6 months later...
  • Henk changed the title to Space Shuttle A21 (update)