Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jugginator

Jugginator

10 minutes ago, DonDregon said:

Thanks I'll try turning off reflected shadows/SSAO to see how it works after the current hore (that I need to face in some real life minutes xD) and I'll provide feedback to let you know how it worked.

By the way, how limiting it to use 4 cores can help in this issue? 

This game/most games in general most effectively use 4 cores especially with Ryzen, so limiting the game to 4 will allow it to utilize resources easier.

@Naz has done a lot of nice writing up about it, can see more here (there's some benchmarking posts he's done and etc too) along with other feedback which would likely help you out: 

Jugginator

Jugginator

6 minutes ago, DonDregon said:

Thanks I'll try turning off reflected shadows/SSAO to see how it works after the current hore (that I need to face in some real life minutes xD) and I'll provide feedback to let you know how it worked.

By the way, how limiting it to use 4 cores can help in this issue? 

This game/most games in general most effectively use 4 cores, so limiting the game to 4 will allow it to utilize resources easier.

@Naz has done a lot of nice writing up about it, can see more here (there's some benchmarking posts he's done and etc too) along with other feedback which would likely help you out: