Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

5 hours ago, MIOLOmole said:

Suggestion completely off topic ! It's a NPCs rescue mission idea ! Nothing to do NPCs being or not smart. They just magnet follow you. Hero going solo from point A to B is even worst then the " smarter excuse " ! Cheers !!!

When the NPC decides he wants to go through a wall, it means he made a bad choice. It´s your job to help him. Like in the movies. If u succeded, u get rewarded. That´s the main idea. That´s the fun of those rescue missions. No flying drones, no teleporting. Do the job and get rewarded !!! Cheers !!!

i never saw i any movie that  idiot who was going in wall , any in walking dead, this new film with zombies on netflix, walking dead or residnet evil XD so there will be not fun just annoying

Matt115

Matt115

5 hours ago, MIOLOmole said:

Suggestion completely off topic ! It's a NPCs rescue mission idea ! Nothing to do NPCs being or not smart. They just magnet follow you. Hero going solo from point A to B is even worst then the " smarter excuse " ! Cheers !!!

When the NPC decides he wants to go through a wall, it means he made a bad choice. It´s your job to help him. Like in the movies. If u succeded, u get rewarded. That´s the main idea. That´s the fun of those rescue missions. No flying drones, no teleporting. Do the job and get rewarded !!! Cheers !!!

i newer saw i any movie that i idot was going in wall XD so there will be not fun just annoying