Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

On 8/12/2021 at 9:15 PM, katarynna said:

I eat the canned food.

As for toilet water, i am just assuming i am scooping it out of the tank, not the bowl.

I am 100% positive that modern day people in areas hit with natural disasters (such as new orleans and hurricane katrina) have drank water from their toilet tanks. 

Actually, given there is a small chance of finding a pistol in the toilet, It makes more sense the pistol would be in the tank and not in the bowl.  of course, there’s always gotta be that one guy who stores his pistol in the bowl but then again if you’re searching a toilet and taking water I would guess the tank is the first place you would look and also seems to be the place where “standing water” is less likely to quickly turn yellow/black with mold vs the bowl. Given the amount of toilets, I would also say you would stop even wanting to look in the bowl after a few attempts. 

if water were less available. Then the “random toilet bowl in a dead strangers house who may have used that toilet and not flushed while they were turning into a zombie” would be a last ditch place to look. But then again there are probably people with this fetish or maybe just inquisitive minded or too intellectual for their own good (“as an artist, I like to catalog the sad reminder of humanities demise by creating this coffee table book of photographs of toilet bowl contents. Why yes, I took them myself!  And here is a shelf of jars of different colored toilet water I collected….printing and binding the book was more difficult than I had imagined…”).

what we need….no: need to demand! Is TFP make separate lootable blocks for both the bowl and the tank. Problem solved? Yes.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

On 8/12/2021 at 9:15 PM, katarynna said:

I eat the canned food.

As for toilet water, i am just assuming i am scooping it out of the tank, not the bowl.

I am 100% positive that modern day people in areas hit with natural disasters (such as new orleans and hurricane katrina) have drank water from their toilet tanks. 

Actually, given there is a small chance of finding a pistol in the toilet. It makes more sense the pistol would be in the tank and not in the bowl.  of course, there’s always gotta be that one guy who stores his pistol in the bowl but then again if you’re searching a toilet and taking water I would guess the tank is the first place you would look, and also seems to be the place where “standing water” is less likely to just turn yellow/black with mold vs the bowl. Given the amount of toilets, I would also say you would stop even wanting to look in the bowl after a few attempts. 

if water were less available. Then the “random toilet bowl in a dead strangers house” would be a last ditch place to look. But then again there are probably people with this fetish or maybe just inquisitive minded or too intellectual for their own good (“as an artist, I like to catalog the sad reminder of humanities demise by creating this coffee table book of photographs of toilet bowls. I took them myself.  And here is a shelf of jars of different colored toilet water I collected….”).

what we need….no: need to demand! Is TFP make separate lootable blocks for both the bowl and the tank. Problem solved? Yes.