Forever loading when launching game.

Cryogami

First, my system CAN run this game, it more than meets the requirements. I can start my game and run it completely WITHOUT mods, but when I add them it just sits on loading when I launch it. I've also uninstalled and installed multiple times. I've tried Vortex, 7dtdmodlauncher, and manual installs, but it won't get past loading. I was having issues where it would have a unknown element DMT, but I removed the mods that caused that issue, now I don't get any errors in the console when it launchs. I'm just trying to mod a SP game, but can't even get to that point if I add mods which is why I wanna play in the first place. Here is the pastebin for my log and any help is welcome and apreciated. https://pastebin.com/PF4AitGZ

Lots of mods there, I stopped counting after 50….

Based on your post, your answer lies in what you said.  It runs fine vanilla but you can not when you try with the mods you installed.

Try only installing a few mods at a time (do it in bunches of 10 or so) to see if one bunch causes the issue.  If nothing found, keep adding more mods to try out at the same time.

16 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Lots of mods there, I stopped counting after 50….

Based on your post, your answer lies in what you said.  It runs fine vanilla but you can not when you try with the mods you installed.

Try only installing a few mods at a time (do it in bunches of 10 or so) to see if one bunch causes the issue.  If nothing found, keep adding more mods to try out at the same time.

104 mods to be exact, sorta use to modding bethesda games, so the number of mods usually isn't in my thought process, BUT!!! I did start adding 10 at a time back and once I got to the last 4 I decide to add them 1 at a time (idk why) and found that my 2 mods from wtk34 caused the issue, So now I have 102 mods and it loading fine. Tyvm for the help BTF2020. I've been stuck all day trying to figure this out and would have been stuck all night if not for you.

10 hours ago, Cryogami said:

104 mods to be exact, sorta use to modding bethesda games, so the number of mods usually isn't in my thought process, BUT!!! I did start adding 10 at a time back and once I got to the last 4 I decide to add them 1 at a time (idk why) and found that my 2 mods from wtk34 caused the issue, So now I have 102 mods and it loading fine. Tyvm for the help BTF2020. I've been stuck all day trying to figure this out and would have been stuck all night if not for you.

Note that loading mods in Bethesda games is a lot different than mods for 7D2D today.  Bethesda games are final games and the modders have that to work with.  7D2D is still in early development (Alpha) so changes to the base game are always occurring.  That means the mods are not always constantly being updated as the game updates.  It also means that a lot of modders have not taken the time to check compatibility between mods as just maintaining the mods can be a second full time job.