Whats this? (Mods help)

trumpet8va

SO, I’ve read the blog posts, and I know the whole deal with TellTale games.  I’m not pushing for an update, and I’m not here trolling any mods.  I believe this is a legit question.  I saw on https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/7-days-to-die-re-release-2864933, that there is a scheduled release(8/20). Is this a mess up by the website? Is this something we should be looking forward too? Any answers would be appreciated.    

Edited by trumpet8va (see edit history)

• trumpet8va changed the title to Whats this? (Mods help)
53 minutes ago, trumpet8va said:

SO, I’ve read the blog posts, and I know the whole deal with TellTale games.  I’m not pushing for an update, and I’m not here trolling any mods.  I believe this is a legit question.  I saw on https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/7-days-to-die-re-release-2864933, that there is a scheduled release(8/20). Is this a mess up by the website? Is this something we should be looking forward too? Any answers would be appreciated.    

It isn't a re-release from TFP or TellTale Games.  It is the same game released back in 2016.

I wouldn't trust that site. There is no updated version for a re-release with additional content that you won't get from already owned versions. That is an outright lie. Anyone who purchases that version of the game will have the same exact version already available.

I have seen this now on two game sites and both only for PS4 and not Xbox. When a new 7 Days to Die product is ready to be released, the news will be announced here first. It will not be an update to the original game. It will be new game based on the finished PC version (which is not finished yet) and it will be for the PS5 and the new Xbox. That is the only plan.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:56 PM, Roland said:

I wouldn't trust that site. There is no updated version for a re-release with additional content that you won't get from already owned versions. That is an outright lie. Anyone who purchases that version of the game will have the same exact version already available.

I have seen this now on two game sites and both only for PS4 and not Xbox. When a new 7 Days to Die product is ready to be released, the news will be announced here first. It will not be an update to the original game. It will be new game based on the finished PC version (which is not finished yet) and it will be for the PS5 and the new Xbox. That is the only plan.

Thank you for clearing this up!!!    Had my hopes up!!   Lol