Guides, challenges, and let's plays; MisutoM

MisutoM

Hey all, 

Misuto here. I'm a full time streamer on Twitch, but I've recently gotten in to doing highly edited videos for YouTube.

I'm trying to do a mix of guides, challenges, and a let's play series there. My goal for the LPs is to have them be around the 18~25 minute mark that way I can cut out most of the grinding or traveling so we can just focus on the more exciting things that you would hopefully rather see. Let me know if you check it out and if you have any suggestions for how I can improve. I do stream full time as my day job but have recently found time to record and upload daily to YT as well so I hope to get better at editing so that I can create more fun content you you all. 

For fun, I recently made a house flipper style video where we took an unassuming trailer in Navezgane and turned it into a party house! 

Edited by MisutoM
updates (see edit history)

Made a new guide video explaining the horde and living base that we use in the Brains And Brawns playthrough!

It's a super solid base from day 1 to day 70 and utilizes electric fence posts and height to keep the zombies in a smaller area making them much easier to bomb, melee, or shoot.