Thank you very much.

shiloh

Darkness Fall mod got lvl 5 Buried supplies quest, can you imagine what kind of Z's appear there ? 🙂

After i failed the first times, i dug a long escape tunnel i could flee after i looted the chest and avoid the fight at this way.

Sure freezes are bad, but you shouldn't give the game allways the reason for it.

2 hours ago, Canute said:

Darkness Fall mod got lvl 5 Buried supplies quest, can you imagine what kind of Z's appear there ? 🙂

After i failed the first times, i dug a long escape tunnel i could flee after i looted the chest and avoid the fight at this way.

Sure freezes are bad, but you shouldn't give the game allways the reason for it.

Shouldn't you have a fast minibike or motorbike by the time you can do lvl5 quests? Position the bike so can immediately hop on it after opening the chest and you might get some fire damage, but thats it.

17 hours ago, meganoth said:

Shouldn't you have a fast minibike or motorbike by the time you can do lvl5 quests? Position the bike so can immediately hop on it after opening the chest and you might get some fire damage, but thats it.

LMAO.....What if it's horde night vultures that spawn?!? 

5 hours ago, Roland said:

LMAO.....What if it's horde night vultures that spawn?!? 

The horde night vultures are deadly because they respawn immediately on horde night. At a lvl 5 quest you can drive away to get some space between you and the earth-bound zombies, shoot the vultures if they are really in a cloud around you and preventing you from driving and then continue on.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, shiloh said:

I went in search of buried supplies, dug them up after, of course, catching a frieze, and then died from a crowd of zombies...

Thanks...

Two words.

Learning Curve.    This isn't Skyrim.  You actually have to think about stuff.

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Last time I dug a one block vertical hole and shot them as they came down the sole after I looted the chest. Some couldn't climb down the hole for some reason an stood on top jerking. They fell in after I shot them and had to shoot them twice. While I was doing that, the next Z knew how to climb down a hole and got a few hits on me.

Shoot the idiots once then step back to finish it off