Invisible Objects / Flashing objects visible/invisible

Relo@d

Im play in A19.5 (b60) on a strong stand alone server and we are on day 563. I have a pretty basic base driven by 6 solar panels. The last weeks some items is getting invisible, Flashing visible on some range and angle and gets invisible when closer. Its very random what objects and in what positions. Example; I have 2 battery banks standing side by side. One is flashing and one is stable all the time. This happends to signe, cables, wirerelays and lamps.

I found some threads to turn of "Occlusion" in video settings but that value is locked ON nowdays.

Tried lowes video settings and restarted game but it do noting. Trying to change settings but the problem is still here. Please advice. 

23 hours ago, katarynna said:

I believe you have to turn occlusion off on the main menu before you load into the game.

It is definitely not locked on. I just think it is one of the settings you can't turn off once you have loaded into the game.

Thank you. Your information was correct. I can turn off occlusion in the main manu before I start the game and this solved the issue I had with invisible objects.