Purgatory Server-Side Overhaul Collection Mod Official A19.6 v1.0.1 Download

magejosh

Hello, we are enjoying this mod now.

However, everyone is confused by the four-hour depub (?) After hearing the sound of the gunshot.

and we also teleport to my bed with the CSMM [/ bed] command, but we are also in trouble that HP decreases 17 ? 

at that time.

Can you tell me the name of the mod that provides that two depub. ?

and Can you also tell me the name of the mod that will cause the item to disappear when the item is exhausted? ..

Edited by melvil6300 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

There is a trick to not losing health with the bedroll. 

But you could far easier overcome it by crafting or salvaging a bed rather than a bedroll. Which will most likely work with your /bed command as the bed is classed exactly the same as a bedroll but does not have the safe space buff from standing on it. 

Idk what you mean by the word depub. 

You can't remove the mod that causes the destroy on degrade, as that's a part of purgatory itself. Use the combiner if you don't have repair kits, and watch the health of your items. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think it's going to be likely i'm sorry to say. I wanted to achieve safety for saves, but it was not possible at my current skill level at least for everything that needed to be done. In order to fix a few issues and correct some that i hadn't noticed until i was working on this update, i had to move some blocks and items around in the load orders, which changes their id number used by the save to call on each item correctly. 

I do think the changes are worth it, and you can always try the update after backing up your save to another folder first. That way if it does break it, you can always revert version and replace your copied save back into the saves folder to bring the save back safely.

I did remove the old worlds in this update though so i could save space for the upload. I would overwrite rather than delete the old version first that way you still have those worlds if your save was using one of them.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys can you help me with this?

I can load and play with no errors when I host but when I upload it to our server. The game just will not start and keep prompting a whole few rows of this error :

2021-10-24T00:54:13 25.600 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'recipes.xml' failed
2021-10-24T00:54:13 25.600 EXC No item/block/material with name 'modDyeJawoodlePurple' existing
Exception: No item/block/material with name 'modDyeJawoodlePurple' existing

I tried commenting out recipes.xml that has modDyeJawoodlePurple or replacing it with vanilla dyes and the next ReachGreen dye came up then DistroGold and then the Melee Sledge HammerT3 error came up. That is tedious work.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so, commenting out the key items will cause all kinds of red errors. 

Commenting them out is not the way to stop red errors.

Figuring out what you added or removed which is causing the conflict is the first step.

To do that, post your output log.

Logic would dictate you removed the purgatory core file, and the other files which depend on it's pieces are throwing up red errors as the pieces it adds are missing.

Which would create all kinds of problems for you when trying to play the mod, as without the key items and blocks and other changes made in the core, many aspects of the mod will either be inaccessible or nonfunctional. 

It's an issue with that map sadly. I need to make some new ones, as i didnt test the new ones as much as the ones from the first two versions. That map doesn't have enough traders near the player spawn locations. 

I'd recommend either use the rwg to generate a new map.

Or i could work on a new one, i have another update almost ready but was trying to wait for a20 before updating again. 

13 minutes ago, magejosh said:

It's an issue with that map sadly. I need to make some new ones, as i didnt test the new ones as much as the ones from the first two versions. That map doesn't have enough traders near the player spawn locations. 

I'd recommend either use the rwg to generate a new map.

Or i could work on a new one, i have another update almost ready but was trying to wait for a20 before updating again. 

Ahh roger. I just loaded the 8k and have a trader nearby so will try out the 8k and see how it goes. I just wanted to a map that would have the intended pois for the mod and i know with rwg that dont always happen. thank you for the quick reply. And thnx for creating the mod have seen a lil about it and excited to get into it.

Edited by Yoter (see edit history)
  • Like 1