Looking to Find Players to Play with?

ECO_slider

Hey fellow 7 day'rs.

Iam 45 yr old gamer guy of over 1000 hrs on PC and over 2500hrs on the ps4. Iam also a Canuck on EST time. I play on steam or modded through the Launcher. Iam looking for ppl to join up in on playing multiplayer server, or whatever?, Playing single is still fun but I feel that theres alot more fun to be had playing this game that I love. If anyone would like to hit me up my steam name is: eco_slider  My Id name is just ECO. I have discord and or TeamSpeak, I do have a mic. I speak English. So again if anyone would like to hit me up I'll be around.

PvE is my preference.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 12:14 AM, ECO_slider said:

Hey fellow 7 day'rs.

Iam 45 yr old gamer guy of over 1000 hrs on PC and over 2500hrs on the ps4. Iam also a Canuck on EST time. I play on steam or modded through the Launcher. Iam looking for ppl to join up in on playing multiplayer server, or whatever?, Playing single is still fun but I feel that theres alot more fun to be had playing this game that I love. If anyone would like to hit me up my steam name is: eco_slider  My Id name is just ECO. I have discord and or TeamSpeak, I do have a mic. I speak English. So again if anyone would like to hit me up I'll be around.

PvE is my preference.

Thanks.

Hay bro., I am up to play with you; but I like a build that is very hard. Are you up to play like that? Edit: spelled hard wrong.

Edited by sonjingohan (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are still looking for people and do not mind someone who is fairly new, Just started a few days ago with a friend but that person unfriended me and I lost all my content on the server he created.  My friend code on Steam is 160829680. I do have discord also.

Hey folks,

I invite you over to my server if you like to have a challenge which makes teamwork even more rewarding. :)

Just have a look at my post for more details. Hope to see you around. :)