Game Journey so far [Some feedback]

VeteranXT

So i've been playing for qute a while and i'm kinda disapointed in what i see and what i get.

Back in i think it was alpha 16-17 you had action and perk points. I was thinking how cool is that, what you used you gained extra damage and i thought constructuin worked the same or it was in progress. Like as you level up construction it would place diffrent HP blocks based on perk/action point. I tought that was something really nice and inovative...but to my suprise it was removed...I said to myself ok. Then i really liked how you pick parts for miniike (back then that was only transport) and it was able to costumize to max, that was cool and i was thinking what if tire break or have engine that i need to fix. Tha was also removed.....Jail door *was* removed to so i replaced whth 2-4 x hatch doors. if developers tought that jail door was op....valut hatch 2x was now current meta. Barbed wire was now useless...more like cosmetic item than anything it can't even slow down anyone unless placed facing ground, and durability is ....well offten 10 zombies pass = broken. It was more of utility block than anything...well it got neafed to grounnd. Now it just exists but it servers no purpose or it servers as cosmetic i guess. Wooden spikes,Iron/Steel spikes are now very usless and requires constant replacments even less repair. I used to build 90% efficent way of killing everything with guns cuz i was noob. But once i figured how i can use AI as my advantige....well game is bad. Not to mentone im furios about that i can place 2-3 panels on each side of block...and it makes me mad. But also once you place panel to side of block it will count as taken block. I tought to myself what if funiture placment was notg grid baced and freeform? It would bring soo much fun and costumatization and bring more space to builds.  Also i used to play  no respawn of containers and amout of abundance was based on world zombie stage (25% = Very late, 100% mid zombie, 200% early zombie plauge). That was for me fine tuned game...but what i cant pass and it still not fixed....is NPC trader quest.
Why dose my house that i just burned it down to ground have to be compleately made a new form air. Why not just place bunch a zombies aroud my objective or place em on under/ground and depending on if they can see light turn em on form sleepers to acitive so this option woudn't have conflict with how NPC quest works. I mean i just looted whole house burned to grond only to NPC remake it with LOOT? Also now my hoe is gone...and to make farm i need to craft farm plots? oh wait where did i get my rotten flesh ...guess form ZOMBIES...now only form bear, zombie dogs and some random placed thing on ground.... i mean seriosly.

So downloaded alpha 19.5....and to my suprise ...things are not the same but things where added and some where neafed...to my gameplay it was nice.  I mean you still place jail doors, but i found that valutV3 door are far more defense/HP than single vaut doror i  can have 8 door in 2 blocks....Spikes are now usless more than ever. Only way to stay aliive and use less ammo with 64x Concurrent zombies is using AI pathing and combo of electic Post + Blades.  I was still unable to place my workshop/forges inside my block that was took by panel.
And I managed to build such a build that your only job is repair...electic posts and Blades.....it all came to that. Also i noticed that zombies run in watter...they are much faster than player in water and every single zombie is better than player. I dont even wanna talk about every zombie is muffin ficking Architect in this game....but i guess that is okay.
Also there is still those vultures that have speed boost if you are driving...<instert here>. What if i wanna play on PVP server and i wanna bring horde to my enemy base...nope...cant do that or have let em chase me.  @%$# that says the developer to  the player, you will not use zombies for fun and any form of fun. I mean are developers creating games for fun or just money? I mean what game is and what is game now it changed....but really not that much. For my as player this  game got generally good but more bad updates.
So i was reading about A20.....i was really not excited about tthe update....who cares about gear sets? Better loot/more damage/more food.....who gives a crap? I guess only develpers care about it.  Zombie modes are like meh...replacments, i mean fine...but that is just zombie.

Aso i was kicked/banned on 7 days to die cuz i was hacked...without any warning what so ever....i mean really?

Edited by VeteranXT (see edit history)

4 hours ago, VeteranXT said:

Aso i was kicked/banned on 7 days to die cuz i was hacked...without any warning what so ever....i mean really?

Hackers don’t break into people’s machines, install cheating software so they can get banned from servers…..they just don’t…….

19 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Hackers don’t break into people’s machines, install cheating software so they can get banned from servers…..they just don’t…….

That was actually a problem at one point on ps4 i believe. It could also be external stuff as well.

In diablo 3, you can actually spawn a hacked item (not even apart of the game) drop it, then when another player picks it up.. they get banned for having it.

His definition of hacked could be similar to diablo 3, or someone did something to the servers files through cheating software and perma-banned him. There is also cheating software for gta5 where you can kick people from lobby at will.

But in this game, you can easily ban someone by player id based on steam. In the files, or by console commands. So i would not be surprised if that had happened.

In the end though, it's not TFPs fault, that would be EACs. And OP should avoid  servers that are not hosted by actual "companies" if you will, like CraftersLand for Minecraft.

5 hours ago, VeteranXT said:

So i've been playing for qute a while and i'm kinda disapointed in what i see and what i get.

Back in i think it was alpha 16-17 you had action and perk points. I was thinking how cool is that, what you used you gained extra damage and i thought constructuin worked the same or it was in progress. Like as you level up construction it would place diffrent HP blocks based on perk/action point. I tought that was something really nice and inovative...but to my suprise it was removed...I said to myself ok. Then i really liked how you pick parts for miniike (back then that was only transport) and it was able to costumize to max, that was cool and i was thinking what if tire break or have engine that i need to fix. Tha was also removed.....Jail door *was* removed to so i replaced whth 2-4 x hatch doors. if developers tought that jail door was op....valut hatch 2x was now current meta. Barbed wire was now useless...more like cosmetic item than anything it can't even slow down anyone unless placed facing ground, and durability is ....well offten 10 zombies pass = broken. It was more of utility block than anything...well it got neafed to grounnd. Now it just exists but it servers no purpose or it servers as cosmetic i guess. Wooden spikes,Iron/Steel spikes are now very usless and requires constant replacments even less repair. I used to build 90% efficent way of killing everything with guns cuz i was noob. But once i figured how i can use AI as my advantige....well game is bad. Not to mentone im furios about that i can place 2-3 panels on each side of block...and it makes me mad. But also once you place panel to side of block it will count as taken block. I tought to myself what if funiture placment was notg grid baced and freeform? It would bring soo much fun and costumatization and bring more space to builds.  Also i used to play  no respawn of containers and amout of abundance was based on world zombie stage (25% = Very late, 100% mid zombie, 200% early zombie plauge). That was for me fine tuned game...but what i cant pass and it still not fixed....is NPC trader quest.
Why dose my house that i just burned it down to ground have to be compleately made a new form air. Why not just place bunch a zombies aroud my objective or place em on under/ground and depending on if they can see light turn em on form sleepers to acitive so this option woudn't have conflict with how NPC quest works. I mean i just looted whole house burned to grond only to NPC remake it with LOOT? Also now my hoe is gone...and to make farm i need to craft farm plots? oh wait where did i get my rotten flesh ...guess form ZOMBIES...now only form bear, zombie dogs and some random placed thing on ground.... i mean seriosly.

So downloaded alpha 19.5....and to my suprise ...things are not the same but things where added and some where neafed...to my gameplay it was nice.  I mean you still place jail doors, but i found that valutV3 door are far more defense/HP than single vaut doror i  can have 8 door in 2 blocks....Spikes are now usless more than ever. Only way to stay aliive and use less ammo with 64x Concurrent zombies is using AI pathing and combo of electic Post + Blades.  I was still unable to place my workshop/forges inside my block that was took by panel.
And I managed to build such a build that your only job is repair...electic posts and Blades.....it all came to that. Also i noticed that zombies run in watter...they are much faster than player in water and every single zombie is better than player. I dont even wanna talk about every zombie is muffin ficking Architect in this game....but i guess that is okay.
Also there is still those vultures that have speed boost if you are driving...<instert here>. What if i wanna play on PVP server and i wanna bring horde to my enemy base...nope...cant do that or have let em chase me.  @%$# that says the developer to  the player, you will not use zombies for fun and any form of fun. I mean are developers creating games for fun or just money? I mean what game is and what is game now it changed....but really not that much. For my as player this  game got generally good but more bad updates.
So i was reading about A20.....i was really not excited about tthe update....who cares about gear sets? Better loot/more damage/more food.....who gives a crap? I guess only develpers care about it.  Zombie modes are like meh...replacments, i mean fine...but that is just zombie.

I agree with everything you've said, but i can't call the game bad in much ways.

The spikes nerf was absolute garbage. You don't really build a defendable base as much as a path for the zombies to run so you can repair a door/wall and attacking when possible on a bloodmoon.

The barbed wire is kinda pointless in my opinion since you can generally get 1-2 electric fence traps before day 7, and if not. Quests will give plenty of ammo.

The farm plots are actually not as bad as one might think. Easily put 2 perks into living off the land, it seems stupid but being able to use 5 flesh, and plant everything is amazing. ESPECIALLY, since you don't really get a lot of seeds anyway.

If you manage to come across a bobs boars, it's absurdly filled with "meat piles" for you to obtain rotting flesh.

But to be honest, i would save a lot of the ranting until A20, only because RWG is getting an overhaul, which is insanely helpful if you use them. If you don't use RWG, Navezgane has all the POIs you want, within 1.2km of Jen, which shouldn't take more than a couple minutes of running IRL time. Which isn't too bad.

It definitely is a repair/blade trap grind though. I use 8 blade traps in a small room, 8x13 total, where I've got fence posts on the side. It's really the best way to do stuff unfortunately, but it's still a fun game and it is getting improvements so it won't be as dull, and will become increasingly better.

Bonus points if you use pipe bombs for hordes and make a ladder you throw down on them.

I forgot to edit i was banned not in game but on discord server. I installed a malware that managed to get hold of my discord with password and send spams to other users.  I managed to resotore it but mods wont unban me for things i didn't do personally.

1 hour ago, VeteranXT said:

I forgot to edit i was banned not in game but on discord server. I installed a malware that managed to get hold of my discord with password and send spams to other users.  I managed to resotore it but mods wont unban me for things i didn't do personally.

That honestly sucks, but if you look at it from their POV. It would be allowing someone to freely risk everyone's account/credentials of compromisation because "it wasn't me". Anyone can use that excuse, and personally, it exercises caution. That's how identity theft, and what happened to you occurs.

As awful as that sounds, imagine you got one of those messages and clicked it, then had the exact same problem. It exercises caution entirely, cyber-security is serious, especially since ALL of your accounts, and other people's could have been compromised.

You shouldn't be downloading anything that could give malware anyway.. so that one is on you unfortunately. You still have access to the game, and this site if you're looking for people to hang out with or tips/screenshots.