[Mod] [ALPHA 20] More craftable and working Lights

BastiAKA

Lamps1.1.thumb.jpg.994f527f339cb9014bc61f0af5d53f78.jpg792638537_AllLamps.png.2215dc2b045db84ba8dad0948a292a87.png

Updated it for you to work with Alpha 20 and made it even better. Most lamps and new lights from Alpha 20 are already there :) Feel free to try it out and please report any bug you will find.

By the way this is a server side mod. You dont need to install in the players game.

What can be expected for 1.5

- Adjusted Power Consumption

- Rest of the lights from Alpha 20

- and any fix for a glitch etc you will find

Changed with 1.4.1

- Fixed Progression XML (now contains a comma, does no longer ruin cement mixer)

Changed with 1.4

- All items were renamed. They now start with modlight (Just search for them under receipes with modlight first)

- Added already some of the new lights from Alpha 20 (Store light, recessed ceiling light)

- Added working streetlights (inc the new ones from A20)

- All new receipes to match the items crafted

- Added Beamer (it cant display anything yet, but creates a lot of light)

Changed with 1.3

- Updated to work with A19.5

- Modified some lamps light behaviour

- Modified lamps to drop brass if they contain brass

Changed with V1.2

-Updated the mod to work with A18

-Fixed Script collissions

Added with 1.1

-Desk Lamp (Blockname: deskLampLight_Player)

-Table Lamp (Blockname: tableLampLight_Player)

-Work Light (Blockname: workLightPOI_Player)

-Ceiling Fan Light (Blockname: ceilingFanLight_Player)

-Exit Sign (Blockname: signExitLight_Player)

-Red Industrial Light (Blockname: industrialLight02Red_Player)

Content 1.0

-Industrial Light 01 (Blockname: industialLight01_player)

-Industrial Light 02 (Blockname: industrialLight02_player)

-Porch Light (Blockname: porchLight04_player)

-Porch Light Brass (Blockname: porchLight04Brass_player)

-Old Outdoor Light (Blockname: porchLight01_player)

-Ceiling Light 05 Brass (Blockname: ceilingLight05Brass_player)

-Ceiling Light 05 (Blockname: ceilingLight05_player)

-Ceiling Light 044 (Blockname: ceilingLight04_player)

-Ceiling Light 02 Brass (Blockname: ceilingLight02Brass_player) (Silver Dome Light)

-Ceiling Light 02 (Blockname: ceilingLight02_player)

-Ceiling Light 07 (Blockname: ceilingLight07_player) (Fluorescent Light)

-Table Lamp (Blockname: endTableLampPlayer) (Lamp has its own table)

Download for Alpha 20 Version (1.4.1)

1.4.1 Fixed Progession XML

Download for Alpha 19 Version (1.3.1)

Link

Created by BastiAKA

Special Thanks to @JaxTeller718 for helping me to create it.

Edited by BastiAKA (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • BastiAKA changed the title to [Mod] [ALPHA 20] More craftable and working Lights

It would seem that for some reason this mod is preventing the Cement Mixer from unlocking at level 2 Advanced Engineering. I noticed this in actual gameplay but I had several mods running. I therefore cheat tested adding in one mod at a time until I added this one. I then started another game with just this mod running and gave myself sufficient xp to reach the require skill level and the cement mixer will not unlock. Workbenches unlock fine but not the cement mixer.

Oh, and Aplha 20 stable by the way.

Edited by Zacchaeus (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a small bug lurking in the progression.xml

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkAdvancedEngineering']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='2,5']/@tags">modLightPorchLight01,modLightPorchLight04Brass,modLightPorchLight04,modLightCeilingLight02,modLightCeilingLight02Brass,modLightCeilingLight05,modLightCeilingLight05Brass,modLightCeilingLight04,modLightEndTableLampPlayer,modLightDeskLampLight,modLightTableLampLight,modLightTableLampLightCentered,modLightWorkLightPOI,modLightCeilingFan,modLightSignExitLight,modLightIndustrialLight02Red,modLightTrackLight,modLightRecessedLight_small,modLightRecessedLight_large,modLightFluorescentLight,modLightFluorescentLightBayIntact,modLightSconce1Light,modLightstreetLight01,modLightStreetLightClassic,modLightprojectorCeiling,modLightprojectorTableTop</append>

There should be an additional prefix comma in the list of items, since it is appending to another list:

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkAdvancedEngineering']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='2,5']/@tags">,modLightPorchLight01,modLightPorchLight04Brass,modLightPorchLight04,modLightCeilingLight02,modLightCeilingLight02Brass,modLightCeilingLight05,modLightCeilingLight05Brass,modLightCeilingLight04,modLightEndTableLampPlayer,modLightDeskLampLight,modLightTableLampLight,modLightTableLampLightCentered,modLightWorkLightPOI,modLightCeilingFan,modLightSignExitLight,modLightIndustrialLight02Red,modLightTrackLight,modLightRecessedLight_small,modLightRecessedLight_large,modLightFluorescentLight,modLightFluorescentLightBayIntact,modLightSconce1Light,modLightstreetLight01,modLightStreetLightClassic,modLightprojectorCeiling,modLightprojectorTableTop</append>

Otherwise the last item of the existing list will not be unlocked and `modLightPorchLight01` will also never be.

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed the issue with the comma, sorry i was not able to play the game for some weeks so i didnt check forum either. It now contains a comma, cement mixer should remain craftable

On 1/3/2022 at 6:03 AM, Pukitaki said:

Any chance you could add the candle chandelier from the old Victorian house tower? I can't remember its specific name at the moment but can find out if you need it.

Will try to add it in the next view days, i am now back on now:)

• 2 months later...

Hi thanks for the work that caught my eye.

Unfortunately, with many light sources, including the great exit sign, 
the power cable is in front of the light source and thus floating in the air, 
which unfortunately makes the optics and thus the use not so great. 
Likewise, e.g. with the red light, fan etc.

But the lanterns, for example, are great :-D

• 6 months later...