Cafe Gaming PVE -A chill server community- Medium Roast (Vanilla)Creative Building Contest- Dark Roast Wiped 04/21/2024 and updated to the newest exp release!!

therealccl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming Medium Roast 1 PVE -Whitelisted server for polite and mature players
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Ryu.ita said:

hi dear :)   

I'd like an harder server with sorcery mod on it, are you going to improve the difficult or it will stay medium ?

Hi Ryu! :)
We do have feral sense turned on for the sorcery server at night, so it is hard yet manageable... but we love suggestions so I will talk with the team about maybe making it harder ❤️

Edited by therealccl (see edit history)

• therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -Whitelisted server for polite and mature players- Sorcery Mod server just added!
12 hours ago, therealccl said:

Hi Ryu! :)
We do have feral sense turned on for the sorcery server at night, so it is hard yet manageable... but we love suggestions so I will talk with the team about maybe making it harder ❤️

thanks a lot let me know, cause sorcery give super power to player...so the fighting in my experience is a bit dislivelled between zeds and pg.  

Imho this mod maybe help a lot with improving the a.i of the zeds https://7daystodiemods.com/improved-hordes/

(server side mode btw)

let me know :))

Edited by Ryu.ita (see edit history)

• therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -Whitelisted server for polite and mature players- Darkness Falls just wiped!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -Whitelisted server for polite and mature players- Darkness Falls just wiped 3/5/23!!
  • therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -A server for polite and mature players- Vanilla Just wiped 3/31!
  • therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -A server for polite and mature players- Undead Legacy Just Opened and Vanilla wipes 05/24!

Undead Legacy (Chaos Roast) Just added where you can claim POIs and play fixer upper! Make sure to read our chaos roast specific rules for this server only :)
Vanilla Wipes 05/24, (Medium Roast 1) come get your 7dtd player role selected in the roles channel of discord to get the ping when it goes live!

Discord: tVu99UK8uw see the pinned post in the whitelist channel for whitelist instructions! 🙂

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

Hop over to Cafe Gaming's TWO freshly wiped PVE servers! We strive to create the ultimate place to hang out, relax and enjoy the company of mature players.

-Active Admins

-Patron perks

-Non-toxic, welcoming environment

-TWO available servers with varied difficulty levels to choose from!

Discord: tVu99UK8uw - NO whitelist required!

MEDIUM ROAST 1 SERVER Server Name: Cafe Gaming | Medium Roast 1 Server IP: 100.0.61.115 Port: 26920 Direct Connect Link: steam://connect/100.0.61.115:26920 Region: North America East Live Map: http://100.0.61.115:8082/static/index.html

Settings Region: North America East

Difficulty: Nomad-Medium

-PVE-

Zombie Day Speed: Walk

Zombie Night Speed and Feral Speed: Sprint

XP Multiplier: 200%

Loot Multiplier: 150%

Loot Respawn Time: 5 irl hours

Drop on death: Nothing

LCB: 4 per person, 51x51 size.

Duration 14 days. Minimum space between non allied

LCB: 10 meters

Shared Kill Range: 1000m

Reset regions every 2 IRL days

Feral Sense: OFF

Horde Night Frequency: every 7 days

POI claiming allowed WITH RESTRICTIONS

CAFE GAMING REDEYE ROAST SERVER Server Name: Cafe Gaming | Redeye Roast Server IP: 100.0.61.115 Port: 26980 Direct Connect Link: steam://connect/100.0.61.115:26980 Region: North America East Live Map: http://100.0.61.115:8382/static/index.html

Settings Region: North America East

Difficulty: Warrior-Medium Plus

-PVE-

Zombie Day Speed: Walk

Zombie Night Speed and Feral Speed: Sprint

XP Multiplier: 200%

Loot Multiplier: 150%

Loot Respawn Time: 5 irl hours

Drop on death: Nothing

LCB: 4 per person, 51x51 size.

Duration 14 days. Minimum space between non allied

LCB: 10 meters

Shared Kill Range: 1000m

Reset regions every 2 IRL days

Feral Sense: OFF

Horde Night Frequency: every 7 days

POI claiming allowed WITH RESTRICTIONS

• therealccl changed the title to Cafe Gaming PVE -A server for polite and mature players- Two A21 Servers just wiped 6/28!