Question about the upcoming outfit system

I believe 1 set of clothing that has ALL the effects would be best. It can have new random ones, like:

"moderator assertiveness" : Improves dialogue options for any npc that you come upon, at the cost of making more noise and therefore attracting unwanted Zds.

"moderator rage": Deletes a group of Zds from the world in an explosion of leaves and twigs.

"entitled righteousness" : 25% damage against moderators.

"Kraken interruptus": Causes fun and unexpected ragdolls or Structural Integrity shenanigans when killing an enemy or destroying a block.

"That might prove faatal": Deters players from posting a bug report as it might get fixed too quickly.

4 hours ago, Roland said:

Have you played this game in the past few years? We have padded armor, leather armor, scrap armor, iron armor, steel armor, military armor. That is six different looks that layer on top of whatever clothes you are wearing. The layering is really bad and everyone looks puffy and poorly proportioned. Once everyone is armored up the look is pretty samey and it has been this way for 7 years now and....yeah, the game has still managed to be fun.

You missed this part of my post where i explained that part.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:33 PM, pApA^LeGBa said:

It´s not about that i am used to the old ones and hence don´t like the change. I always assumed that changing the limited cosmetic options regarding outfits is something at the very end of the to do list.

I simply thought more variety in outfits will come later and assumed what we have is just a placeholder. And this thread is about the new outfits. I never said the fun only depends on this. That´s called staying on topic 😛

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)