[Kronik] Darkness Falls PVE, new server 6/14

spacer.png

Server Name: [Kronik] Darkness Falls PVE

Size: 10 person Max

Map: DFalls-Small2

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/htjCjV35

Rules:

1) No building a structure within 50 blocks of a Trader (claim size)

2) No building new structures inside a Trader a.k.a don't make a base in a Trader (last server a played tried this and collapsed the whole Trader area).

3) No digging in the Trader Base!

4) You are free to use a POI as a base, just be careful since certain quests will reset a POI and you could lose everything*

5) No Player Killing, No Base Raiding, and no Stealing/Trolling.

Note: Admin is looking to integrate other mods like Snufkin's Server SIde Zombies in the future.  Settings may be tweaked in the future.

* - Have to check with Server admin

Full settings

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by The Frankman (see edit history)

• The Frankman changed the title to [Kronik] Darkness Falls PVE, new server 6/14

We are currently going through server issues from a possible DDOS attack (according to the admin). Stats can be seen at https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/7dtd/10850867?playerCount=24H .

If this persists and we have to wipe/restart the server I will post the notification and new server post/link here.

Edited by The Frankman (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I’d be down to check it out. I’ve been looking for a server to play on, just been playing a few solo runs but I think I’ve got the game down enough to join a server. Is there still room for another player? Is the server on 24/7 or set times? Discord invite link is expired though.