Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Darklegend222

Darklegend222

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I think you got your Alphas mixed up (We are currently on Alpha 19, Alpha 20 is just around the corner).

First point you made up above - I was up to Day 125, survivalist setting, hordes every 5 days, maxed zombies.  I did not have to do quests to get ammo.  I basically looted POIs, mined raw resources, and purchase ammo from the traders.  I had to stock up 8 Auto turrets, 4 shotgun turrets, and have enough ammo for my personal weapons.  I wasn't really doing any quests, but that did not hinder my ability to restock for every horde night.

I don't recall TFP stating that the gamestages and loot tables were being linked to POIs.  They have stated that the harder biomes were going to have differences in loot tables as a risk / reward type of system in Alpha 20.  Have you heard differently that now POIs are going to have unique loot tables?

You have @%$# luck then. I always sell the 150 magnum ammo i get in order to make extra dukes, and the 120 shotgun shells is great. I save the 120 7.62 ammo for horde night since i usually get an ak-47 around level 1-2 from the trader which covers the horde night.

Yes i did get my Alphas mixed up, but i do believe i read that pois will have unique loot tied to them which is why i brought it up, though i do not remember from where.

Also, i specifically stated the day 7 horde, your day 125 is irrelevant as you cannot get 7 auto turrets by day 7 on 60 minute days. So I'm thinking you have 150% loot abundance, if not more to be swimming in ammo if you didn't get any from quests.

The 120-200 stacks of ammo is absolutely possible, you should do more quests. I play survivalist as well.. difficulty is irreverent.

7 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

You've not played A20 so stop acting like you know anything about the balance in it.

Okay. Alphas were mixed up, if you couldn't tell.

Darklegend222

Darklegend222

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I think you got your Alphas mixed up (We are currently on Alpha 19, Alpha 20 is just around the corner).

First point you made up above - I was up to Day 125, survivalist setting, hordes every 5 days, maxed zombies.  I did not have to do quests to get ammo.  I basically looted POIs, mined raw resources, and purchase ammo from the traders.  I had to stock up 8 Auto turrets, 4 shotgun turrets, and have enough ammo for my personal weapons.  I wasn't really doing any quests, but that did not hinder my ability to restock for every horde night.

I don't recall TFP stating that the gamestages and loot tables were being linked to POIs.  They have stated that the harder biomes were going to have differences in loot tables as a risk / reward type of system in Alpha 20.  Have you heard differently that now POIs are going to have unique loot tables?

You have @%$# luck then. I always sell the 150 magnum ammo i get in order to make extra dukes, and the 120 shotgun shells is great. I save the 120 7.62 ammo for horde night since i usually get an ak-47 around level 1-2 from the trader which covers the horde night.

Yes i did get my Alphas mixed up, but i do believe i read that pois will have unique loot tied to them which is why i brought it up, though i do not remember from where.

Also, i specifically stated the day 7 horde, your day 125 is irrelevant as you cannot get 7 auto turrets by day 7 on 60 minute days. So I'm thinking you have 150% loot abundance, if not more to be swimming in ammo if you didn't get any from quests.

The 120-200 stacks of ammo is absolutely possible, you should do more quests. I play survivalist as well.. difficulty is irreverent.

7 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

You've not played A20 so stop acting like you know anything about the balance in it.

Okay.