Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

I discovered that I can edit the first post again. Yay!

And it's a good thing, too. Just in time for the weekend, I finally finished the human NPC modlets that I've been working on for months.

If you want a fully-featured human NPC experience in 7D2D, then grab all these modlets:

Also, make sure you install these modlets from other modders, the above modlets are dependent upon them:

• 0-SphereIICore - MUST be the latest version!
  • 0-CreaturePackHumans
  • 1-NPCPackHumans
  • SphereII NPC Dialog Windows

If you don't, or can't, use DMT, then you can use this collection of modlets instead:

Unfortunately, the quests require DMT (in the SphereII Core module), so you won't have those. Also, due to vanilla limitations, sleepers won't wake up at all unless the player is considered an enemy - so, all other humans are enemies in this combination of modlets. (Neither limitation is present in the DMT collection.)

Want to help? Here's how:

• We need more human POIs. If you are a prefab designer, you only need the Human Factions and Prefabs modlet. That contains the code for the human sleeper volumes. See the design README for details and suggestions.
  • This is an initial release, so there may be a couple of bugs, and there almost certainly will be balancing issues. The bugs I can hopefully fix, but the balancing issues might have to wait until this is all ported over to A20 (which is not too far away now).

I really hope you all enjoy this.

EDIT: I should also mention - the bulk of the NPC quests are designed for mid-to-late game. Most are Tier 2 or above, and you won't get certain quests (like the "murder" quests) until Tier 4 or 5.

khzmusik

khzmusik

I discovered that I can edit the first post again. Yay!

And it's a good thing, too. Just in time for the weekend, I finally finished the human NPC modlets that I've been working on for months.

If you want a fully-featured human NPC experience in 7D2D, then grab all these modlets:

Also, make sure you install these modlets from other modders, the above modlets are dependent upon them:

• 0-SphereIICore - MUST be the latest version!
  • 0-CreaturePackHumans
  • 1-NPCPackHumans
  • SphereII NPC Dialog Windows

If you don't, or can't, use DMT, then you can use this collection of modlets instead:

Unfortunately, the quests require DMT (in the SphereII Core module), so you won't have those. Also, due to vanilla limitations, sleepers won't wake up at all unless the player is considered an enemy - so, all other humans are enemies in this combination of modlets. (Neither limitation is present in the DMT collection.)

Want to help? Here's how:

• We need more human POIs. If you are a prefab designer, you only need the Human Factions and Prefabs modlet. That contains the code for the human sleeper volumes. See the design README for details and suggestions.
  • This is an initial release, so there may be a couple of bugs, and there almost certainly will be balancing issues. The bugs I can hopefully fix, but the balancing issues might have to wait until this is all ported over to A20 (which is not too far away now).

I really hope you all enjoy this.