Khaine's Korner - Idiot Modder plays his own mod, and other games.

KhaineGB

Apparently my last thread was deleted, probably in the forum transition because it was quite old, but I'm going to blame Roland anyways (love you really, Roland!).

About Me.

For those who don't know me, I'm Khaine, in my 40's, living in england and I make mods for 7 Days to Die, specifically Darkness Falls, Romero Mod and several modlets. I have 2 jobs that are work-from-home and decided it would be interesting to try and make some youtube videos since I just don't have the time to hold down a regular streaming schedule.

About The Channel.

There's very clearly something wrong with me, and I seem to enjoy playing games that will cause me mental (and possibly physical) pain. Modded 7 Days to Die will be the primary focus, specifically Darkness Falls as it would seem that sick people want to see me be punished by my own creation. Any other games will likely be survival, strategy, RPG or roguelike. So you can expect lots and lots of pain. 

Schedule for new episodes will be 7pm UK time, Monday to Friday. I tend to bulk record and edit on weekends, so please bear this in mind if you give suggestions and I don't seem to be following them.

The Content.

This will be updated with links to playlists of my currently on-going series.

7 Days to Die A19.4 - Darkness Falls.

Darkest Dungeon.

Other Links.

You can also get hold of me on twitter @KhainesKorner (don't want to link it because apparently the forum wants to load a ton of tweets)

And you can find me on Twitch under KhainesKorner on the few times that I actually DO stream (usually working on the mod or testing things)

• 4 months later...

First Darkness Falls series is now complete! You can find the playlist for that here.

Second Darkness Falls series has started. Hardcore Hordes! Random wandering hordes, random bloodmoons, reset to level 1 on death... yeah. I hate myself.