Jump to content

Bug topsoil!


Sarakatunga

Recommended Posts

Hello I am trying to eliminate everything that is related to the top soil. I already removed it from recipes.xml. The problem is that some players have these blocks in their backpack. I'm trying to make sure the players can't place it on the ground but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to eliminate it because they use it for bugging and penetrating walls.

 

<block name="terrDestroyedStone">
	<property name="Material" value="Mrubble"/><property name="NoScrapping" value="true"/>
	<property name="Shape" value="Terrain"/>
	<property name="Mesh" value="terrain"/>
	<property name="Texture" value="438"/>
	<property name="ImposterExclude" value="true"/>
	<property name="Weight" value="90"/>
	<property name="Map.Color" value="152,149,63"/>
	<property class="RepairItems"> <property name="resourceCobblestones" value="6"/> </property>
	<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceCrushedSand" count="4" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
	<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceRockSmall" count="12" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
	<drop event="Destroy" count="0"/>
	<property name="CanMobsSpawnOn" value="true"/>
	<property name="EconomicValue" value="5"/>
	<property name="EconomicBundleSize" value="1"/>
	<property name="SellableToTrader" value="false"/>
	<property name="FilterTags" value="fterrain,fconstruction,fdestruction"/>
	<property name="SortOrder1" value="d0k0"/>
	<property name="SortOrder2" value="0050"/>
	<property name="DisplayType" value="blockTerrainFertile"/>
</block>

 

block.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What about just converting the named object terrDestroyedStone into something else?  Like a wood frame.

 

<block name="terrDestroyedStone">
	<property name="Material" value="Mwood_weak"/>
        <property name="NoScrapping" value="true"/>
	<property name="Shape" value="New"/>
	<property name="Mesh" value="cutout"/>
	<property name="Texture" value="381"/>
	<property name="ImposterExclude" value="true"/>
	<property name="Weight" value="90"/>
	<property class="RepairItems"> <property name="resourceWood" value="3"/> </property>
	<drop event="Destroy" name="resourceWood" count="1" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
	<drop event="Fall" name="terrDestroyedWoodDebris" count="1" prob="0.3" stick_chance="1"/>
	<property name="CanMobsSpawnOn" value="true"/>
	<property name="EconomicValue" value="5"/>
	<property name="EconomicBundleSize" value="1"/>
	<property name="SellableToTrader" value="false"/>
	<property name="FilterTags" value="fbuilding,fwood"/>
	<property name="SortOrder1" value="4030"/>
	<property name="SortOrder2" value="0002"/>
</block>

Note that this code is just a fast hack I did without coffee. It may not be 100% up to snuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

What about just converting the named object terrDestroyedStone into something else?  Like a wood frame.

 


<block name="terrDestroyedStone">
	<property name="Material" value="Mwood_weak"/>
        <property name="NoScrapping" value="true"/>
	<property name="Shape" value="New"/>
	<property name="Mesh" value="cutout"/>
	<property name="Texture" value="381"/>
	<property name="ImposterExclude" value="true"/>
	<property name="Weight" value="90"/>
	<property class="RepairItems"> <property name="resourceWood" value="3"/> </property>
	<drop event="Destroy" name="resourceWood" count="1" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
	<drop event="Fall" name="terrDestroyedWoodDebris" count="1" prob="0.3" stick_chance="1"/>
	<property name="CanMobsSpawnOn" value="true"/>
	<property name="EconomicValue" value="5"/>
	<property name="EconomicBundleSize" value="1"/>
	<property name="SellableToTrader" value="false"/>
	<property name="FilterTags" value="fbuilding,fwood"/>
	<property name="SortOrder1" value="4030"/>
	<property name="SortOrder2" value="0002"/>
</block>

Note that this code is just a fast hack I did without coffee. It may not be 100% up to snuff.

If I tried in several ways but as in the map they are already using it, it crashes the server if I modify. But I found a solution by adding this to it. <property name = "Class" value = "PlantGrowing" />.
Now it no longer works under the ground as I wanted only on the surface, maybe they can cover a well on the surface but down in a tunnel it does not work anymore. I think they will no longer be able to penetrate walls under the surface.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...