Jump to content

What are your standard 7D2D world settings?


Recommended Posts

My standard modified settings are 90 minute days, Warrior difficulty, zombies jog (**usually set to walk though) during the day, Nightmare speed for night walkers and ferals, max bedroll/LCB influence settings, loot respawn disabled, air drops disabled, and EXP gain at 75% due to the fact I'm a fast leveler and I play on longer day lengths than most veterans. All other settings are default.

 

I'm curious to those who choose to comment down below, what modified settings do you typically play around with?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I fluctuate but my latest settings have been:

60 minute days, Survivalist, Day zombies run, everything else Nightmare speed, loot and air drops disabled.  Everything else is set at default.

 

I forgot to mention BM settings - 64 zombies, every 5 days

Edited by BFT2020
added BM settings (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Warrior, permadeath, 50 mins, walking at day, running at night, no loot respawn, 64 zombies at horde night every 5 days. On a wasteland map with a bit of desert in the south.

 

Doing survivalist difficulty if i don´t play on a wasteland map.

 

Can´t count anymore how often i died to dogs on day one on the wasteland maps. 😛

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

chill and build settings:

  • survivalist
  • 64 max alive
  • 90 min days
  • horde every 5 days (because i can't math)
  • no air drops (i mean really, who is out there flying a plane, dropping random crates in the wasteland? any government is history, bro)
  • loot 25%, no respawn
  • delete inventory on death
  • zombie jog during day
  • 2 x XP mult (for faster progression, bigger early hordes, and earlier high value loot. i'm not getting much from POIs)

most of my loot mid+ game will be delivered by my zombie loot express base and screamer farm.

if i survive the day 2ish dog horde, i win.

(oh and i don't try to "save" my stuff if i know i'm about to die everything stays on to the bitter end).

Edited by starscream (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 12:40 AM, 7daysexpert said:

i tend to stick to 60 min days as the last time i did 2 hour days i damn near had a concrete horde base by day 7 and had a steel horde base by day 14

 

Same here. I was using 120 minutes. Too much damn loot management.

 

Down to 60 minutes which is the right balance for me right now. I'm on default difficulty, but I'm also using the DF mod. Day/Jog. Night/Run. horde night/sprint.  I think I'm on 8 for horde size. 

 

I could afford more difficulty, but I like to screw off and take risks too much.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Axonius said:

 

Same here. I was using 120 minutes. Too much damn loot management.

 

Down to 60 minutes which is the right balance for me right now. I'm on default difficulty, but I'm also using the DF mod. Day/Jog. Night/Run. horde night/sprint.  I think I'm on 8 for horde size. 

 

I could afford more difficulty, but I like to screw off and take risks too much.

 

 

when first starting out i stay on default diff and only have it so the ferals can run as it doesnt make sense the regular zombies are running during the night and then at the crack of dawn they stop running horde night warning i have set for evening and i have horde size set anywhere from 4-8 as my PC cant handle more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

We usually set it to walk during the day and night. Run feral and run on horde night. We do default difficulty. 

 

Either 1 or 2 hour days. Depends on the run and what we want to do.

 

We turn the horde night to like 16 at first and once we get set up and wanna test stuff we jack it up as high as it will go, we both have computers that can handle it. 

 

we have loot respawn every 5 or so days and turn off the planes. The planes just get annoying and never seem to have anything useful past the first few days. Drop nothing upon death.

 

Turn the xp range to max and we make the landclaim blocks 40blocks, think that is the max? 

 

The other settings we change as what we want to do that game changes. We once played a like x5 xp game and it was crazy lol

Edited by myrkana (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, myrkana said:

We usually set it to walk during the day and night. Run feral and run on horde night. We do default difficulty. 

 

Either 1 or 2 hour days. Depends on the run and what we want to do.

 

We turn the horde night to like 16 at first and once we get set up and wanna test stuff we jack it up as high as it will go, we both have computers that can handle it. 

 

we have loot respawn every 5 or so days and turn off the planes. The planes just get annoying and never seem to have anything useful past the first few days. Drop nothing upon death.

 

Turn the xp range to max and we make the landclaim blocks 40blocks, think that is the max? 

 

The other settings we change as what we want to do that game changes. We once played a like x5 xp game and it was crazy lol

im pretty much the same after about the first week in game i turn off air drops as they become pretty much useless at that point

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 3:48 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

Warrior, permadeath, 50 mins, walking at day, running at night, no loot respawn, 64 zombies at horde night every 5 days. On a wasteland map with a bit of desert in the south.

 

Doing survivalist difficulty if i don´t play on a wasteland map.

 

Can´t count anymore how often i died to dogs on day one on the wasteland maps. 😛

How far do you usually get?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...