A19 Almond's Turret Expanded

Almond Milk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19w1oLH0JGVlIZhNxi9-IWB4y66j9_sDF/view?usp=sharing

I hope nobody minds, I've updated this for A20. Mostly I verified this works on my servers and added some quest reward bundles.

It's still AlmondMilk's modlet, I've just fixed one syntax issue and added some new A20 stuff. They put a lot of work into this and I just wanted to keep it fresh. Feel free to use my work as part of an official release if you like, once you've had a chance to review it.

This file is just the XML-only version, I don't know anything about the others.

• 2 years later...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CraF90ZwOblz4BUT8k341t-nBXaUQt1S/view?usp=sharing

Finally got around to adapting this for A21. (Also some A20 changes noted here.)

- Changed some of the fire sounds. Because reasons.

- Changed from using schematic unlocks to using skill-book-based unlocks.*

- Also locked behind Engineering progression.

- I didn't like cluttering my workspace with a near-useless extra workbench, so I folded crafting these into the standard workbench. Saving the clutter in the crafting menus isn't worth it IMHO.

- Added the new turrets as quest rewards (as of A20).

- Removed schematics from the loot containers (of course).

- Added the quest rewards to loot containers (as of A20). So a loot drop may net you new turrets.

* That was a hassle. For some reason extending the autoTurret to make the shotgunHeavyTurret (in blocks.xml) caused the turret to set halfway down the block, which caused it not to work if placed on a full block (auto-targeting was obscured), which I finally figured out had something to do with the "Model" override. I changed it to extend the shotgunTurret instead, which has the exact same model override, but now it works.🤷‍♀️