Worst time 7dtd trolled you? I'll start.

Scyris

Hmm, one I can remember was a dead is dead playthrough where I was mighty proud of my progress. 

Was building a wooden platform on one of the apartment building POI balconies when I accidently picked up a frame and fell to my death....

Smh

On 4/30/2021 at 5:56 AM, Gazz said:

E is the turbo key on the 'copter.

Well, that DOES make you go  quite a bit faster.

We need to go over direction next...

On 4/30/2021 at 6:17 PM, Laz Man said:

Hmm, one I can remember was a dead is dead playthrough where I was mighty proud of my progress. 

Was building a wooden platform on one of the apartment building POI balconies when I accidently picked up a frame and fell to my death....

Smh

Oh god.

Suppressed memories returning.

Speaking of suppressed memories.

Nobody has mentioned the "Kill Order", Day 3-5, Zombie bear with a squad of zombie dogs that used to head right for your base in the morning!

I once died 2 meters from my base... Maybe twice...

^ ha, ha those are a pita.

Just had a new one today - started a fresh character, day one.  Got to the trader pretty fast so I figured I would do a day one clear quest, why not.

Final room spawned 2 feral troopers and a feral weight.  Against my t1 stone sledge, t1 stone spear and 5 stone arrows.  WTH happened to the gamestage?

12 hours ago, FA_Q2 said:

^ ha, ha those are a pita.

Just had a new one today - started a fresh character, day one.  Got to the trader pretty fast so I figured I would do a day one clear quest, why not.

Final room spawned 2 feral troopers and a feral weight.  Against my t1 stone sledge, t1 stone spear and 5 stone arrows.  WTH happened to the gamestage?

Are you running Compopack? I have noticed that a lot of the POI's for that have no regard for gamestage.

Back forever ago (think A17 or A18) I made an all wasteland map and made a no-trader + one life rule; didn't think about tree stumps for honey. Before my first horde night I had a sprained leg and an infection that had been with me for like 4 days or something and was getting really bad. I spent so much time looking for an antibiotic I never really prepped for horde night (that and zombie bears surrounding my house which made it hard to do anything lol) but it was the first one -- how bad could it be?

Ran out of arrows and pistol ammo (well had one clip left) and had a breach leading them to my position on the roof. 2nd story, jumped down and my sprain turned into a broken leg which I was then quickly surrounded; went down fighting with headshots from the last clip in my pistol.

Before logging out of the world, I checked the loot bags dropped and the first one had antibiotics in it.

3 hours ago, Reckis said:

Are you running Compopack? I have noticed that a lot of the POI's for that have no regard for gamestage.

Straight vanilla.  Never seen it do that before but I have a suspicion that the game has troubles with early gamestages.  I have run across to much loot that is better than it should be on day one and far to many dire wolves/zombie bears.

edit: worth nothing that it was obviously a t1 POI too.  

Edited by FA_Q2 (see edit history)

Back in A17, when military poi’s actually spawned, I was on a minibike at night. I was far from base so I started cutting corners when turning and didn’t realize the last corner I cut was an army base…with mines.

A18, I thought I was smart. I used wood frames to climb a tree, picking the frames up as I went. I shot a bear with an arrow figuring he couldn’t get to me. Did you know bears can chop down trees?

On 4/30/2021 at 1:16 PM, Roland said:

Not if you use your wrench!

Trader Jen told me the same thing.

I see this so often I begin to wonder if I should give it a try 😛

The brainwashing is working.

Aah the Troll Pimps.
It was early in the game and my man and I had been searching every house for a pot. he finally found what he thought was a pot, but it ended up being a land mine that ripped him a new one.  Fortunately one of his viewers clipped it, so we got to laugh at it all over again:
https://www.twitch.tv/mr_w4rpath/clip/SilkyZanyBorkPermaSmug-9HlnNLs1UbKLgIje