University Campus

Deverezieaux

Small edit, I updated the file at the link after playtesting more. Just a couple of blocks to make flow a little smoother. Still can't update my original posts.

I also noticed that some small parts of the gym roof collapse when walked on. I was going to fix this, but I actually like the additional danger it adds. The gym roof is already damaged so it fits. I would like to put something like traffic cones or something to give players a hint it's dangerous, but I couldn't think of anything offhand. None of the existing signs really make sense.

EDIT: Got it. I used the condemned sign and yellow sawhorses. Looks quite good. If players fall in now it's their own fault.

Edited by Deverezieaux (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Deverezieaux said:

That was a slog, but here it is, the complete, dungeon pathed and sleeper volumed University Campus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/115nTXaAnLxPMX9hxyMfGBPJAnfJ_2Isv/view?usp=sharing

I'm going to do more playtesting, but it's a solid prefab and I think feedback from players can help identify any tweaks.

A few notes:

• It's tough and long, I used stacks of ammo playtesting. The fights toward the end are large and challenging. It's probably faster for me since I know the path already and what to expect.
  • It has great loot, particularly books, even though I did cut out a lot of bookshelves.
  • I've tried to make the entry point as obvious as possible, and the path clear. There are a few spots where you'll need to double back, and a couple of alternate paths. For clear quests it will require some poking around to make sure you've got everyone. This is by design.
  • The open areas including the ball field and parking lot are not part of the dungeon path but do need to be cleared. I've tested and they will be marked if missed in a clear quest.

There's more, but I'll let folks play and figure it out. Have fun.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks awesome man great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...