Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

55 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

7dtd have realistic setting right?  like dying light , cod zombies or l4d2 so a makes groups of zombies like : civilan , soldier , doc, bandit , bikers etc with diffrent head , outfits could make keep them "fresh". Nom i have filling like playing in serious sam. Killing floor have this same model because they are clones created in lab - this logical that they look these same.  I know it will be hard and time-consuming : people like to complain about this but i would to help. 1 model per month could help right? . i thinking about what zombies we need: some student in high school( diffrent jackets t shirt maybe some starved ), zombie nerds, hobos, more zombie soldiers models maybe with special forces ( black camo , gasmask and berets), factory workers , more farmers and bikers zombie , "primal" ( like  mixed fiber clothes with high school girl starved so nowe she is zombie) etc

Realism is quite low on the priorities of the devs. The counter-argument most often brought up is that you can have whole cars and concrete that weighs about as much as the titanic in your inventory. And then there are zombies. Realism is already an unreachable goal with such examples in the game.

If you want a job at TFP you should look at their job offerings. I don't think they will just take work from some guy on the internet without some contract, for legal reasons.

that's why  "groups" are good idea - soldier zombie can looks rly diffrent but you know he is a soldier so he have more health . Biker can have a diffrents tattoo w/with helmes, with diffrent tops or jacket but you know he is biker. Bandits can have random colour armor diffrent wounds etc and you will know he is bandit type etc.  so they can look's diffent and you will still know how dangerous it is. Barefoot starved farm girl with one eye and some wound will surly be easier that steel armor heavybuild bandit zombie with tatoo everwhere or dark camo special force member

Yes, some variation would be ok, but the battle field of a zombie horde night is a chaotic ocean of zombies and variation definitely does make it harder.

meganoth

meganoth

55 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

7dtd have realistic setting right?  like dying light , cod zombies or l4d2 so a makes groups of zombies like : civilan , soldier , doc, bandit , bikers etc with diffrent head , outfits could make keep them "fresh". Nom i have filling like playing in serious sam. Killing floor have this same model because they are clones created in lab - this logical that they look these same.  I know it will be hard and time-consuming : people like to complain about this but i would to help. 1 model per month could help right? . i thinking about what zombies we need: some student in high school( diffrent jackets t shirt maybe some starved ), zombie nerds, hobos, more zombie soldiers models maybe with special forces ( black camo , gasmask and berets), factory workers , more farmers and bikers zombie , "primal" ( like  mixed fiber clothes with high school girl starved so nowe she is zombie) etc

Realism is quite low on the priorities of the devs. The counter-argument most often brought up is that you can have whole cars and concrete that weighs about as much as the titanic in your inventory. And then there are zombies. Realism is already an unreachable goal with such examples.

If you want a job at TFP you should look at their job offerings. I don't think they will just take work from some guy on the internet without some contract, for legal reasons.

that's why  "groups" are good idea - soldier zombie can looks rly diffrent but you know he is a soldier so he have more health . Biker can have a diffrents tattoo w/with helmes, with diffrent tops or jacket but you know he is biker. Bandits can have random colour armor diffrent wounds etc and you will know he is bandit type etc.  so they can look's diffent and you will still know how dangerous it is. Barefoot starved farm girl with one eye and some wound will surly be easier that steel armor heavybuild bandit zombie with tatoo everwhere or dark camo special force member

Yes, some variation would be ok, but the battle field of a zombie horde night is a chaotic ocean of zombies and variation definitely does make it harder.

meganoth

meganoth

54 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Realism is quite low on the priorities of the devs. The example most often brought up is that you can have whole cars and concrete that weighs about as much as the titanic in your inventory. And then there are zombies. Realism is already an unreachable goal with such examples.

meganoth

meganoth

43 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Realism is quite low on the priorities of the devs. The example most often brought up is that you can have whole cars and concrete that wheighs about as much as the titanic in your inventory. And then there are zombies.

43 minutes ago, Matt115 said: