Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

Just some slight points of clarification:

A17 was when looting zombies was removed and the zombies continue to have names.

Arlene still roams the countryside of Navezgane-- even in the development builds of Alpha 20.

Finally, the use of a limited number of models is not an attempt at MMORPG style. It is purely a limitation of current technology.

I agree with you that it would be better if there was more variation among the different zombies so that the same enemies wouldn't become so repetitive. TFP agrees as well. But they have to strike a balance between performance and visuals. I know for a fact that they have explored options for greater variety and are doing what can be done while preserving the gameplay performance for the greatest number of people. I voted no on the poll because I don't prefer what we have even as a recognize that it may not be able to be changed.

Roland

Roland

Just some slight points of clarification:

A17 was when looting zombies was removed and the zombies continue to have names.

Arlene still roams the countryside of Navezgane-- even in the development builds of Alpha 20.

Finally, the use of a limited number of models is not an attempt at MMORPG style. It is purely a limitation of current technology.

I agree with you that it would be better if there was more variation among the different zombies so that the same enemies wouldn't become so repetitive. TFP agrees as well. But they have to strike a balance between performance and visuals. I know for a fact that they have explored options for greater variety and are doing what can be done while preserving the gameplay performance for the greatest number of people.